STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

My cut is was going crazy lately but after scaling back on the carbs during the week I'm finely at 190. I went to red lobster tonight for the endless shrimp and smashed everything for a nice big refeed. Those biscuits are off the chain. Back to less than 50g carbs per day on Sunday through Friday. I got 10 more pounds to drop before November 15. Coming from 250 in January trying to get beach ready.

i thought my cut of 150 was low..

i'll be honest with you man that's a big cut. how's your skin. ?

what happens Nov 15th?

is there no way to just take what you got and make it look good by nov 15, would you be better off just staying at your weight going maintaining and making it look good. ?

Played a full 80 mins of Rugby today for the 1st time in about 6 months with no pain in my groin

:nthat:

I was doing about 100 but I hit a stand still for a bit so i slowly dropped them . My skin is good,I feel great and looking leaner. I'm going on a cruise to Jamaica in November. I can do a day of very low carbs and still get my 2000 calories in and hit my 100 plus grams of protein in each day. The first couple of days I started it I was sluggish but now I'm good. Once I hit my goal of 180 I'll slowly up the carbs and maintain at 180 for a bit then do a little bulk.

My cut is was going crazy lately but after scaling back on the carbs during the week I'm finely at 190. I went to red lobster tonight for the endless shrimp and smashed everything for a nice big refeed. Those biscuits are off the chain. Back to less than 50g carbs per day on Sunday through Friday. I got 10 more pounds to drop before November 15. Coming from 250 in January trying to get beach ready.
Stop playing b. You went to red lobster for a cheat meal not refeed 
laugh.gif

Them biscuits have mad fat in them 

Good Job tho

Lol cheat meal slash refeed what ever it was it was much needed and appreciated lol. Now it's time go back to putting in work and staying on track.

Listen I've done low carb before 80 grams and 1 weekonly 50
but I was doing a bodybuilding show.

that quick drop....not worth it.. you would've been better doing carb cycling

I feel you but I kinda feel like my body responded well to slowly decreasing the carbs to ware its at now. Once I hit 180 I'll be upping them back up. I find out that if I keep my carbs and sugars low while staying in a calorie deficit helps a lot in burning/losing body fat for me.

completely understand him not wanting to puruse weight lifting after what his scumbag father did

The anytime fitness (not my membership of course)I just started going to is legit. They have a bunch of free weights. Squat rack/ bench/ the leg press you lay on and push up. Bunch of bars and room to deadlift and do cleans. Weighted belts for pull ups. All that. Then they got every machine you could ever need. I got after hours and I'm usually solo or one other person in there. Good in my book for free but I'd pay the 30 bucks if I had to. It's 5 minutes away and I need 24 hours.

Lol trust me I'm good. one thing i found out when trying to cut is you have to do what works best for you and not what the next person is doing.

im in that stage of my cut where my stomach just doesn't want to hold as much food.
I'm hungry but just can't eat everything on my plate without getting super full.

tried to have a cheat meal at a restaurant. alll it was was a rice bowl from bahama breeze with Mahi and shrimp. could only finish about half the rice (which in retrospect was easily 2 cups...which i eat 1 in a sitting usually) but normal cheat meals im eating all that and grabbing beers.

Is 50 g of carbs even truly possible

I went from 252 (feb) to as low as 179 and i was do a "no carb" diet and while I wasnt counting Im sure I was prolly getting 50 g of carbs from all the veggies I was eating.

Those trace carbs add up.

Sure it is my first meal today was a breakfast taco I like to make. It's 3 fried egg whites which is the sub for a flower tortilla, one turkey sausage pattie cut in half and a slice of fat free cheese. 195 calories 6g fats 3g carbs and 28g protein. Sometimes I'll add a couple of chicken brest tenders for extra protein along with it on the side.

50g of carbs. That's basically a no carb diet. Pretty sure you can accidentally ingest that much by just smelling bread

My workout was so much trash today. Everything I was lifting just felt off. Like my mind knew what to do but my body wasn't cooperating. Ended up stopping after 20 minutes.

Just going to do a do-over tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom