STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Thanks yall. Crazy thing is too is that I haven't been doing that much cardio like I used to. Just sticking to the basic multi joint lifts.

Ive always wondered whats the point of those machines that moves as you perform the exercise. What is that supposed to accomplish? I personally hate them. They feel really weird

How much creatine are y'all taking a day. Just got some ON powdered creatine. Thinking 1 tsp a day?

How much creatine are y'all taking a day. Just got some ON powdered creatine. Thinking 1 tsp a day?

5g a day.

Differing opinions on the loading process and whether you need to saturate your body with it for the first week or two.

The end result is the same

Ok word. Yeah I just need a little boost, 5g is just what the label says to take. I just ordered some pro gainer too. hopefully my weight gain problems will be over after that. I'm so tired of eating until I'm sick and still not gaining weight.

Merry Christmas fit fam!
Hope my mom got me the right knee sleeves for christmas lol
think im about to order myself versa grips

Merry Christmas.. :nthat:

CrossFit-Christmas.jpg

update on that GNC coupon, it's def YMMV. tried at one dude said wont work, went to another dude didn't care and let it go through.

Anyone go to the gym today? Anytime Fitness was packed with dads trying to break the **** out of the house lol.

That sute sent me straight to gnc site tonorder. Iguess u get 2 the. U can get the free shipping.

I dont need more protein. But can't beat that price for quality protein

Been working out consistently for a couple months now and I am looking to start taking creatine. Any recommended brands out there?

I've been looking at the ON brand.

Did too many pulldowns and too much external rotation work, now I have an ache around my shoulder blade near my armpit (rotator cuff). Would I know if was a tear? Haven't lost any ROM.

Anyone go to the gym today? Anytime Fitness was packed with dads trying to break the out of the house lol.

Gym closed.. DAMN
I'll be in there later with my boys from work. We'll see how mobbed it is at midnight. Usually is packed with burly boys.

bxbadboy90 bxbadboy90 I just got some ON powder from Amazon one hour delivery last night. :lol: lazy as hell. It doesn't taste like anything so I'd say go in.

What shoes are the best for heavy lifting? Everyone rolling with romaleos? I need an upgrade bad on leg day.

Last edited:
Can some of you more experienced guys school me on the 5x5 program and what are the benefits and some workout plans. Starting all the way over from scratch. Been out of it for months, many months with a back injury.

Back
Top Bottom