STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i like alphamine and high volume. the newer flavors of alphamine are not bad - like the appletini and cherry lime. i'll be using alphamine soon when i start shedding some fat soon. high volume is mostly for cosmetic effect imo. i get great pumps and vascularity when i take it but that last only an hour after i workout. supposed to help with endurance and nutrient delivery but i can't verify that. i like it but don't think it's worth the money.

I can't shop at wegmans with food stamps
Yo dogg I got 2 boxes of combat crunch bars for christmas 1 cinnamon twist and another cookies and cream,

hows the cookies and cream , I dont wanna be salty so im scared to try 
laugh.gif

i like alphamine and high volume. the newer flavors of alphamine are not bad - like the appletini and cherry lime. i'll be using alphamine soon when i start shedding some fat soon. high volume is mostly for cosmetic effect imo. i get great pumps and vascularity when i take it but that last only an hour after i workout. supposed to help with endurance and nutrient delivery but i can't verify that. i like it but don't think it's worth the money.

thanks man. I'll see how i like the alphamine. May gave it a shot if i decide to cut soon

I hate ppl who hog at the gym. Especially when it's busy.

The other day a lady had 3 different size dumb bells at a bench but kept rotating to the lat pull downs. She just left everything there. This continued for 15min.
Today I'm going to do deads and this group of... Power lifters?... I've never seen them before but they were all bulked up. The one chick looks like she eats 10 eggs for breakfast. They were all talking, stretching, watching videos on their phones and 1 doing random pull-ups in the squat rack. They were there for a good 20min. Even a trainer went to take a bench they were hogging. Then they left.....

Alpha mine is pretty great. I havent done pre workouts since feb but tried 1/2 the sample pack that cane with my protein....felt great.

Whats your guys opinion on resistance bands added to the bench? My buddy was doing banded incline bench and I did a few sets with hin, it actually felt really good. Benefits? Is it a gimmick? Etc.

Whats your guys opinion on resistance bands added to the bench? My buddy was doing banded incline bench and I did a few sets with hin, it actually felt really good. Benefits? Is it a gimmick? Etc.

I could see resistance bands helping by forcing you to apply equal pressure with both arms

Yo dogg I got 2 boxes of combat crunch bars for christmas 1 cinnamon twist and another cookies and cream,

hows the cookies and cream , I dont wanna be salty so im scared to try 
laugh.gif
send me the C and C ill taste test for u

hows the cookies and cream , I dont wanna be salty so im scared to try :lol:
haven't tried C&C yet was actually going to pick one up tomorrow morning.
i heard it was pretty good

band work is great. it can really help improve explosiveness. if you don't come out of the hole with speed/force, you might not make it :lol: it also can put the load at the top end of the rom to work on your lockout.

Back
Top Bottom