STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Am in tripping or was lou ferrigno bigger than arnold but arnold posed better

Watching pumping iron makes me really think about my rep limits

Am in tripping or was lou ferrigno bigger than arnold but arnold posed better

Watching pumping iron makes me really think about my rep limits

Watching it for the thousandth time on netflix right now... "I want him dad" "Arnild! Arnild! Arnild!" Love Lou.

Arnold was kind of a **** lol
but looking back them dudes was buff and now dudes look unnatural

He was that dude and he knew it.

My favorite part of that movie is the when the guy with the squeaky voice was like "I'm gonna beat him"

Does anyone know of a good beginner book for understanding anatomy as it pertains to bodybuilding?

Jesse Norris tested positive for something 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Jesse Norris tested positive for something 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Im glad we can talk about this on NT, over on BB those ***** *** mods (one in particular) wont let you discuss anything roid related.

With that said, when you are the MOST talked about and MOST questioned when it comes to your creditability in terms of being a true natural, why the **** would you take ANYTHING that could possibly fail you?!? The list of substances/ingredients that will cause a positive test is readily available. so he should have known. I personally think its BS and possibly a cover up for something else.

Anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of human capabilities should know how slim of a chance there is that he is natural. The numbers he puts up should tell you everything.

Im glad we can talk about this on NT, over on BB those ***** *** mods (one in particular) wont let you discuss anything roid related.

With that said, when you are the MOST talked about and MOST questioned when it comes to your creditability in terms of being a true natural, why the **** would you take ANYTHING that could possibly fail you?!? The list of substances/ingredients that will cause a positive test is readily available. so he should have known. I personally think its BS and possibly a cover up for something else.

Anyone with half a brain and any knowledge of human capabilities should know how slim of a chance there is that he is natural. The numbers he puts up should tell you everything.

Yea I agree, I saw the post as well. The guy is insanely strong for 198 and he definitely put years of work in, but I think he tested positive for something else. Regardless, totaling 2000 lbs at 198 is amazing.

craze, in it's original formulation, was known to have been adulterated with a methamphetamine-like substance not on the label. the news was widespread and even hit USA today. ebay pulled all craze auctions off their website. all online retailers stopped selling it. gnc pulled it off the shelves. anyone who has taken it after all the hoopla has knowingly taken a banned substance. he's full of crap.

craze, in it's original formulation, was known to have been adulterated with a methamphetamine-like substance not on the label. the news was widespread and even hit USA today. ebay pulled all craze auctions off their website. all online retailers stopped selling it. gnc pulled it off the shelves. anyone who has taken it after all the hoopla has knowingly taken a banned substance. he's full of crap.

Man I remember taking the original craze and it had me too hyped. Had me feeling like I could take on anything and it all made sense when the news broke it had that meth-like substance :rofl:

had me in the squat rack one morning for about an hour and a half tweaking with my stance, tempo, depth, hand placement etc. my legs almost fell off :smh:

i still have an unopened tub on my desk :lol:

co-sign on pretty much all of this. 

he's ******ed for taking anything that could even have the slightest chance of making him test positive. 

Back
Top Bottom