STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Raisin bran crunch is my fav not counting Cin-to-crun and Lucky Charms and Cookie Crisp, French Toast Crunch and all the other sugary cereals that taste great

I was looking to get some cereal or granola recently but i couldn't find anything i liked macro wise. I just wanted some granola to add to my greek yogurt in the morning but they were all a ton of calories. The cereal's were meh too. But i may crack i am sick of plain oatmeal every morning or oikos triple zero

I put peanut or almond butter + jam in my oatmeal to spruce it up sometimes.

Yogurt I'll chop up some walnuts and add blue and/or raspberries + maybe some honey.

Last edited:
anybody have grits as their morning carbs? usually have quaker instant jawing w some sriracha and egg whites 

every morning I put 50g of Nature Valley protein granola in abt 230g of triple zero vanilla greek yogurt with a few squirts of agave. I'll do the same for a dessert but add regular or white chocolate chips.  If I have some extra time in the am i'll make a hot breakfast abt an hour after that.

Captain Crunch, CTC, HBO, or Fruity Pebbles for me with Fairlife milk if I do eat cereal

Tried them combat bars yall was hyping up

Liaoning them joints are Crack double chocolate chip tastes like a nestle crunch and peanut butter cup really tastes like a Reeses moooar

Last edited:
Listening to a guy at work who does crossfit tell me how 2 hours + at the gym is detrimental to your health.

Lord help me

I been cutting for two months and every single day it has been Old fashioned Oatmeal Plain with Skim milk :smh: ...Im getting tired of it, think I have another month before I binge on Cinnamon Toast Crunch :smokin

Last edited:
Listening to a guy at work who does crossfit tell me how 2 hours + at the gym is detrimental to your health.

Lord help me

Met q girl on bumble who was gonna let me smash, then she started spewing nonsense like this. Found an excuse to leave and then deleted her number. I can't handle that type of crap.
:lol:

How so?

So athletes that trains all day going to die, too?

Come on bruh.

I do only weightlifting training. 30 mins of stretching and my program takes about 1.5 hours. Then I do Crossift class. Which is another hour - 20 mins of stretching. Then the class...

right? LOL

45-60 minutes should be enough

1 hour and 30 minutes is pushing it
Negative ghost rider. 2hrs is minimum for me just about.

Its no different than any other physical activity for the most part, everyone will be different. I couldn't imagine doing some of my workouts in 45 minutes, it would be impossible unless I lowered the weights.

How so?

So athletes that trains all day going to die, too?

Come on bruh.

I do only weightlifting training. 30 mins of stretching and my program takes about 1.5 hours. Then I do Crossift class. Which is another hour - 20 mins of stretching. Then the class...
I think he was kidding lol

Back
Top Bottom