STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

If you know what youre doing then time shouldnt be an issue, it could be anywhere from 45 min to an hour or two but 9 frikin minutes? I wanna hear him say it on tape bro wtfffff

Weightlifting programs can take up to 2 hours by itself... and dude says he does crossfit on top of that so I can see why he'd be in the gym 3 hours

If you know what youre doing then time shouldnt be an issue, it could be anywhere from 45 min to an hour or two but 9 frikin minutes? I wanna hear him say it on tape bro wtfffff

Ehhh dudes that are in better shape than all of us will tell you those 9 minute workouts can be brutal

Jesus bring crossfit Amel back. I feel like weightlifter is the new term crossfitters are using after being bullied by the homey bigboss

Made up this random routine while lit.
Dumbbell clean 45lbs 6x
Curl 45 6x
Shoulder Press 45 6x
Push ups 14x
20x fast step on plyo box

5 sets with 30 sec rest. 6'2 265lbs. **** gets me gassed

Negative ghost rider. 2hrs is minimum for me just about.

Its no different than any other physical activity for the most part, everyone will be different. I couldn't imagine doing some of my workouts in 45 minutes, it would be impossible unless I lowered the weights.

10 sets of 3 at 90% alone would take 45 minutes :rofl:

Last edited:
Any longer, you're doing it wrong

roll.gif

I know some people who do the crossfit class first and then do the weightlifting program. I just can't fathom that.

Everybody does it that way at my box. I like to be fresh for the weightlifting and beat myself up. Then, push hard in the Crossift class.

That's why I do it that way. People think I'm insane.

Oh and my oly lifting coach go yesterday. Apparently, he been going off on people. Basically, bringing his personal issues to work. :lol:

What's everyone's goals? What is your ideal physique or what are you after in the end? Some people want to push that strength to the limit but they're usually young. After a couple serious injuries it's just not possible. Where do you all hope to be in your minds? Why do you lift?

Was 115 pounds. Want 180 and slightly lean. Only strength goals are squat 315 and 150 pull ups with no assist in sets of 10.

Always liked back and legs the best so that's why I guess.

I'm 170 now, I will be 180 soon then I'll clean up my diet a little.

Last edited:
Was 115 pounds. Want 180 and slightly lean. Only strength goals are squat 315 and 150 pull ups with no assist in sets of 10.

Always liked back and legs the best so that's why I guess.

I'm 170 now, I will be 180 soon then I'll clean up my diet a little.
115 to 180 is a huge jump. That's a lot of work!

I wasn't playing man. I got to 170 from June until now. :lol:

I was super underweight so it came fast. Now I'm like fuuuuu I'm sick of buying new pants so I'll chill at 180.

aside from mobility and endurance goals, i'm currently at 195ish and would like to get as close to 160 as possible. i'm going to have to burn more calories during the day so i actually went for a short jog and will try and get to the point where i can do sprints if my knees hold up.

If you ever put strength on the back burner you could look absurd cut down but that's why I ask. Everybody seems to be after different things.
Yeah I've had a few people tell me that, not really interested at the moment.

I remember when I first started lifting about 6 months in, I got pinned on bench with 190 and this guy had to run over and help me get it of my chest. I remember like it was yesterday. I knew right then I was gonna do whatever it takes to get strong.

Now I could probably hit that for 30 reps and at my next meet I plan to hit close to 425. 

I don't have good genetics or leverages or anything like that, I just put in the work and sometimes if I'm not feeling it then I take the night off. If I can do it, anyone can.

End motivational speech lol

What's everyone's goals? What is your ideal physique or what are you after in the end? Some people want to push that strength to the limit but they're usually young. After a couple serious injuries it's just not possible. Where do you all hope to be in your minds? Why do you lift?
laugh.gif
i used to be one of those , was benching 335 at 175-180 , Deadlift was through the rough could rep out with 315 like cake , squat 365 , never went for 405 but all those weight killed my wrist & i sustained a few injuries here&there .. im done with that nonsense i only go heavy on DB press .. i don't deadlift as much anymore , wont go past 225 or 275. Squats well i love that sore feeling so i rep out with 315 for my last set . I'm still in my early 20s i want to have kids some day , i dont get a check  to lift all that heavy nonsense . I'm cutting at the moment throwing sprints & jump rope in my workouts . I just want to get cut up a bit .

Back
Top Bottom