STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Renal functions? And yeah I have no food allergies and never have gotten an allergic reaction, unless seasonal allergies count. Thanks man. :lol:

BUN and creatinine meaning your kidneys are pre fusing well to excrete the contrast. Drink a lot of water afterwards, CT scans are fast be thankful it's not a MRI you'd be in there for 45 min- 1hr.

I don't squat in the mirror. I'd just rather focus on moving the weight. My girl spots me and knows how low I'm capable of going and makes fun of me if I don't hit it.

None of the racks have mirrors where I go. It's in a musty basement... @23kidd

BUN and creatinine meaning your kidneys are pre fusing well to excrete the contrast. Drink a lot of water afterwards, CT scans are fast be thankful it's not a MRI you'd be in there for 45 min- 1hr.

Had a regular checkup a month ago and kidneys were good. And yes, MRI is what I had on my foot not a CT scan, thanks for the info man, very solid.

:lol: Backstory to that? Jason who?

Jason Genova

Was that a dad bod comp? :lol:

Im assuming he was talking crap and flexing (apparently threatening the other guys fam) and he got confronted at an event?

Was that a dad bod comp?
laugh.gif

Im assuming he was talking crap and flexing (apparently threatening the other guys fam) and he got confronted at an event?
Rich got mad because Jason does this thing called Order 66 to a person, which means all his social media followers go to that persons social media accounts and troll, talk **** and harass that person. Rich claimed they did it to him and his wife and even sent death threats, which is all true probably but the main reason he said was it messed up his money, mainly on YT videos, I'm guessing from all the dislikes? not really sure. Then at that expo Jason decided to apologize and Rich being the douche he is, basically made Jason slap box him. Rich is one of the biggest ******* ever for that **** though, you never do that **** to someone who obviously isn't all there mentally.

The whole fitness community is a joke though, I watch it just for entertainment mostly.

Big Boss looking mobile.

I think i remember you saying that mobility is usually a problem for you, right?
It has been, mainly on deadlifts, which is why I don't do sumo. Ive worked on my conventional form though and its looking better.

Im finally going to cut some after this meet though, get my BP down and just get back in better overall shape.

Jokes on Piana, he'll be dead within 10 years anyway.

Side note, adding in work from the gymnastic bodies series to increase flexibility and mobility while keeping up with weights. Should be fun.

piana is a jerk but y'all are cool with what that guy did?

Back
Top Bottom