STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

the reason why he won't/shouldn't post em up is because the more people that exploit it, the quicker it goes away. i'll give you a hint: you can program a macro on your comp to sign up for accounts using multiple emails that you create. click a button and hours later you're swimming in codes. not sure if there's one for kohls still going on but i know people that have done well in excess of $20k+ in free kohls cash. there are people selling them on ebay. my wife kept it pretty mild but we were getting packages daily. the only thing i asked for was a new blanket.
That's tight. I found a little loop hole with finishline. Nothing crazy like the kohls thing. Got all these for like 4 bucks.

Has anyone ever got surgery to remove extra skin or know someone who had. If so how long was recovery?

Last edited:
How often are you guys taking rest days? I took the day off yesterday since i had a few things to do, decided to take today off as well and get back at it tomorrow feeling extra fresh. Just wondering how often u guys take a rest day or days?

just finished a split of MWFS

with active cardio in the days i wasn't lifting.

changed programming to more bodybuilding approach and currently doing 6 days on 1 day off

just finished a split of MWFS

with active cardio in the days i wasn't lifting.

changed programming to more bodybuilding approach and currently doing 6 days on 1 day off

Ive been doing 6days on 1day off as well. Just decided to take an extra day this time. Just gonna do some sit ups and push ups at the crib

Has anyone ever got surgery to remove extra skin or know someone who had. If so how long was recovery?
I know a dude, but he had a lot removed. He was on tv and stuff for it too. Haven't talk to him in a while but judging by his FB posts I think it was a week or two recovery. 

any chance u could get my daughter some clothes. ill pay for shipping.

Very srs.
I thought Kohl's cash you had to spend money to get money? :nerd:

Hit my line G
Stuntman create a PM group and teach us
my wife told me it has to do with getting some kohls cash when you download the app so i guess she programmed something to do it and she harvested the codes. i'm not sure if the glitch still works because i don't see much of them for sale on ebay. @23kidd she said she really doesn't have much left but she did use plenty buying stuff for my son and the rest went to buying clothes for herself and stuff for the kitchen. this was just from a few weeks of selling stuff when my wife was a criminal.

anyway, nothing fitness related happening with me. i'm super flabby right now and not working out. i gotta get back in there :smh:

So a buddy of mine at work also takes some supps. I'm sticking to just PW when I feel like it(almost out of wreckage) and protein after a workout. Still eat my meals though.

I showed him how a lot of companies spike their protein powder. I never knew that MP was the main one with their Arnold line. I take their combat which is your mix of protein. It states that per scoop with the extra stuff is 34g and 24g of protein for scoop. So that isn't 100% spiking right?

He buys gnc's powders and I'm convinced they spike heavy

Yeah I had some removed as a corrective surgery after a car accident. Basically a two in thick scar down my stomach kept my skin pushed more to one side of my stomach than the other and looked like I had a beer gut on one half. Had the scar and extra skin cut out and stitched up nicely instead of a jagged raised scar.

I was at work the next day.

Yeah I had some removed as a corrective surgery after a car accident. Basically a two in thick scar down my stomach kept my skin pushed more to one side of my stomach than the other and looked like I had a beer gut on one half. Had the scar and extra skin cut out and stitched up nicely instead of a jagged raised scar.

I was at work the next day.

Memory fuzzy, but was it you that had a lacerated liver after a car accident? Think I remember your mombs posting on NT :lol:

Yeah. It was from that. The surgery was like a year later though when all the dust settled. They give no dambs for emergency surgury and just slice your whole gut open. :lol:

This is the only problem I have with powerlifting of oly lifting you will never need that strength in real life. I'm not going to discuss it any further because that's the end of the story.

You can say that about any of the crap we discuss in here.

I actually think people getting mad about curls in the squat rack are hilarious because when was the last time you squated anything in real life. Now think about every time you helped somebody move. When was the last time you needed to squat anything in real life?

Back
Top Bottom