STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

"Pop a squat in the drop. Take a drop in the drop. While you droppin the top, unlockin your locks. Damn!"

So a buddy of mine at work also takes some supps. I'm sticking to just PW when I feel like it(almost out of wreckage) and protein after a workout. Still eat my meals though.

I showed him how a lot of companies spike their protein powder. I never knew that MP was the main one with their Arnold line. I take their combat which is your mix of protein. It states that per scoop with the extra stuff is 34g and 24g of protein for scoop. So that isn't 100% spiking right?

He buys gnc's powders and I'm convinced they spike heavy

I work for GNC and the protein isn't spiked with how much protein you get per scoop in pretty much any of the brands. But a recent study did show almost every brand spikes the branch chain numbers in their protein. You mentioned Arnold, that whole line was discontinued a while back it was trash

Did chest and back today. Got 265 on deadlift and 1 rep max of 260 on bench. 3 plates im coming!

You'll get there guys, for most regular dudes 3 plates is the holy grail of all lifting accomplishments. I was ecstatic when I finally got it last year

Last edited:
415 deadlift PR today.

Successful weekend work was successful.

Now time to stuff my face at IHOP. :pimp:

had a mini vacation in cali for 2 weeks and only lifted once. lifted at the mecca and all i can say is you can cut a slice of the intensity in there... freaking crazy.

also hit muscle beach as well. wish i could live in venice. would love to have the mecca as my home gym.

how much is it there a month.
not sure but a day pass is $25

Thats awesome! See anyone famous? Calum is in there a lot, he seems mad chill.
I saw Charles Glass training someone but other than him, I didnt recognize anyone. So many swole dudes/ladies in there any one of them could've been famous lol.

There was also a lot of average joes in there as well.

had a mini vacation in cali for 2 weeks and only lifted once. lifted at the mecca and all i can say is you can cut a slice of the intensity in there... freaking crazy.
also hit muscle beach as well. wish i could live in venice. would love to have the mecca as my home gym.

how much is it there a month.

not sure but a day pass is $25

Thats awesome! See anyone famous? Calum is in there a lot, he seems mad chill.

I saw Charles Glass training someone but other than him, I didnt recognize anyone. So many swole dudes/ladies in there any one of them could've been famous lol.
There was also a lot of average joes in there as well.

I always wanted to drive to the mecca and train.. Damn they're making a killing off of $25 day passess..

I actually think people getting mad about curls in the squat rack are hilarious because when was the last time you squated anything in real life. Now think about every time you helped somebody move. When was the last time you needed to squat anything in real life?

getting mad about curls in the squat rack really has nothing to do with "real life strength" though. The squat rack still exists...to squat in. You can't back barbell squat any other way with adequate weight...you can curl 100 other ways. If you can't curl more than the pre-made bars usually around 110-120lbs then don't curl in the squat rack.

Not to really entertain it but squatting increases your posterior chain strength...which is very helpful in life. As a soccer player it benefits me to squat. A strong posterior chain benefits speed.

And Some Track and Field And ....

Last edited:
I actually squatted in real life yesterday :lol:

Had my girl get on my shoulders so she could get a better picture of this endless sunflower field we came across.

Back
Top Bottom