STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Making fun of what though? My young age? You wish you were as young as me :pimp:

I haven't even begun to age yet!

Last edited:
I'm 36 and first..something happens with something so light...

Amel is spreading his jinx among all of us NT workouts breathens

don't get me wrong im probably in the best shape of my life right now. (overall) but this age has mr feeling all the old inuries i could either ignore or i wasn't affected too much by.
example my pec delt tie in. injured it when i turned 27. have had problems with it since.

lowerback knees. all are stuff i have to stop doing as heavy or in general (with some movements)

I'm not as strong as I use to be because I can't go as heavy as I use to due to all the ailments.

Honestly sounds like you just need some kind of active recovery. Could be as simple as massaging the injury everyday. What I noticed about getting older is that **** doesn't heal itself anymore like it used to, now you actually gotta work for it :lol:

^^^

:lol: @ the first dude pull, if you gotta do all that to get it up, you don't really have the strength yet.

Keys to inflammation...

BigBoss laced it; Cherry Juice or Cherries. It'll knock that sucker out.

Last edited:
Speaking of the Amel curse smh

I freaking pinned myself under a BB today for the first time ever.

At 265 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

How sway?

I got it on vid too so I'll upload and paste the gym fail later.

Sounding very washed in here.
laugh.gif

I know a lot of guys especially ones that lift that didn't peak UNTIL they were 30.
This. You should not be feeling old at 27 unless you've been playing in the NFL or something since you were 18 
laugh.gif

A lot of world class athletes hit their prime or had great performances post age 30, a lot of IFBB pros are over 30 as well. I think thats when one should start running gear personally.

Ive been working labor since i was 11. Always been active in sports. Back in my day all this stretching foam rolling stuff wasnt important. Caught up to me

Back
Top Bottom