STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How long are you guys bulling for?

A year and 3 months. Still bulking just less carbs. Since I reached max capacity of carb fluff for my frame. :lol: replaced carbs with more fat and so far I'm 7 pounds down and still getting stronger and eating excess calories.

7 pounds made a huge difference since I'm only 5'7".

How long are you guys bulling for?

its its been 3 months for me now.

At this point im either gona continue until the end of the year and start to cut in jan OR ill cut soon if i start to get too fat. We shall see

Don't cut if you get too fat. Just keep your metabolism ripping and maybe cut back a few calories and adjust your diet. I mean unless your bulk got you that strong in a short time.

Eat first thing in the morning to keep your metabolism up and eat frequently. Cheese is a good one. Protein and fat.

Last edited:
Don't cut if you get too fat. Just keep your metabolism ripping and maybe cut back a few calories and adjust your diet. I mean unless your bulk got you that strong in a short time.

Eat first thing in the morning to keep your metabolism up and eat frequently. Cheese is a good one. Protein and fat.

Preciate the advise fam. I think im just eating out more often then i should be and stick to more of the rice/lean meat and veggies rather then pizza burgers etc

What are the some of the best muscle recovery supplements you guys recommend? I'm starting to feel like it takes me at least 2-3 to recover as i get older, use to take only 1 day max. I'm 29 btw. lol 

That burn and pump u get from drop sets FTW!!

I remember this dude telling me dropsets are horrible for building mass...he trippin right? Isnt mass more on the nutrition side?

I remember this dude telling me dropsets are horrible for building mass...he trippin right? Isnt mass more on the nutrition side?

The way i always thought about it was to build mass you have to destroy the muscle fiber so they rebuild bigger. There are many ways to go about that. If you want to get bigger destroy the muscles and give them enough nutrients to rebuild properly (protein).

So to answer your question (imho) drop sets still break down muscle fiber. You can gain mass by doing them. I would not listen to your friend.

I only do drop sets and 21s for curls because I can't curl more than 25 pounds because of plates in my arm. Biceps got bigger.

Your friend is high.

Last edited:

That BroScience is real

This dude isnt my friend, dont even know his name lol just one time we were spotting each other and hes a bigger dude so i just asked him for advice and the topic of dropsets came up. My reaction was exactly like you guys. Everybody has their way of working out i guess

What are the some of the best muscle recovery supplements you guys recommend? I'm starting to feel like it takes me at least 2-3 to recover as i get older, use to take only 1 day max. I'm 29 btw. lol 

Yup that's life. Creatine and fish oil help. Gear is probably the best, word to Barry Bonds setting the single season home run record at the age of 37.

**** being vegan or vegetarian.

If that's how you choose to live so be it but depending on your body, it's not even a healthy choice for some.

Let one of them tell it and you're living wrong, especially vegans, usually weirdos.

idk if beyonce started it but it looks like she cosigned it. this guy at the barbershop was raving about it on friday. he's lost a good amount of weight (he still fat tho lol) so I figured i'd at least check it out

Pointless if you weren't or aren't heading towards that lifestyle.

Only thing worst than a cross fitter is a vegan when it comes to them over explain ing what they do/stand for

My boss is a vegan. She eats a lot of PB&Js from what i can tell and is really into yoga. 

Back
Top Bottom