STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^^ Yup 20g of protein, but 27g of sugar 
mean.gif

Edit: My bad. Didn't realized calibeebee mention this already 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Damn. That injury of when that Armenian dude snapped his elbow in the clean and jerk at the Olympics. Effing nasty to look at. :x

Yea I ain't looking lol.

I trained shoulders and chest again today just bc my homegirl wanted to smh.

Couldn't even OHP 185#

Forgive me fathers

Look sturdy enough?

Weight capacity is 300 lb without weights. That sounds like to me if you weigh 200 lb, you're at the weight capacity if youre benching 100 lb. Weren't you the guy whos buying twice cuz the first one was cheap?

Anything that has attachments like that is going to be cheap and not very stable at all if you are serious about lifting.

@Andretti go on CL and you will find some steals on pretty decent equipment, the best stuff is people that owned gyms but they're going out of business so they sell everything at cost just about.

Ive posted my home setup before, here it is again, I got everything you see minus the platform for $500.

Last edited:
:pimp: im gonna get a power rack like that soon. Moving in a month. Im thinking Christmas gift to myself

Look sturdy enough?

Weight capacity is 300 lb without weights. That sounds like to me if you weigh 200 lb, you're at the weight capacity if youre benching 100 lb. Weren't you the guy whos buying twice cuz the first one was cheap?
yup. :lol:

Anything that has attachments like that is going to be cheap and not very stable at all if you are serious about lifting.

@Andretti go on CL and you will find some steals on pretty decent equipment, the best stuff is people that owned gyms but they're going out of business so they sell everything at cost just about.

Ive posted my home setup before, here it is again, I got everything you see minus the platform for $500.

good looking out man . I saw that platform and the store but I figured it's too early for all that. :lol:

Ehh slightly better lol

Search for "power racks" you can use those for everything, all you need is an adjustable bench and you're gucci. 

Alright cool I know what to look for now .

Ghy wants 400 for it. If I don't get it I'll conti looking for something like this.

Thanks again fellas

What would be a good price to cop this barbell set? Plates are 4 x 15lb; 4 x 10lb; 4 x 2.5lb (total 110lbs)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom