STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Guys doing the challenge make sure to upload a video. This ain't no honor system. We need video evidence!

Wait are we doing 135? I can't be looklin like a fool benching just the bar 100 times 
laugh.gif

Guys doing the challenge make sure to upload a video. This ain't no honor system. We need video evidence!

Ahhh **** :lol:

Wait are we doing 135? I can't be looklin like a fool benching just the bar 100 times :lol:

Ya i was a fool wildin doin just the bar :lol:

Im down to do my next chest day at 135 tho. Wont be for another week tho gym closes friday for maintenance

i think i posted a workout here where you bench press just the bar 500 times without racking. you can pause at lockout but don't rack it. i tried it and actually couldn't do it. might have been 1000 times. i forget. my triceps caught fire.

when we did the 135# challenge i think bigboss, al audi and bwood were the ones that had plenty of reps. we also did a rep your bodyweight challenge. i can't remember what my numbers were but it was probably around 20x185# on the bodyweight.

Last edited:
i think i posted a workout here where you bench press just the bar 500 times without racking. you can pause at lockout but don't rack it. i tried it and actually couldn't do it.

when we did the 135# challenge i think bigboss, al audi and bwood were the ones that had plenty of reps. we also did a rep your bodyweight challenge. i can't remember what my numbers were but it was probably around 20x185# on the bodyweight.

That 500 rep sounds insane. Did u try it after ur working sets or were u fresh? I doubt id even come close :lol:

The 135 and bodyweight challenges sound mad intriguing.

Even if i could do it i think it would be boring. 500 straight shot is so tedious

Do it. And then tell us what your brolic powerlifting buddies say lmao
haha well i lift at a Golds so not many powerlifters there

I think I could do the bar for over 100 straight and possibly 500 if Im allowed to let it rest on my chest. 

I don't have stamina on squat though, the most I've ever done for 10 is 410, never tried to rep anything more than that for over 5.

You should do it...and then when a noob comes up and asks you what you doing, just say 'It's how I got this big. Max singles is a lie.'

Last edited:
i think i posted a workout here where you bench press just the bar 500 times without racking. you can pause at lockout but don't rack it. i tried it and actually couldn't do it. might have been 1000 times. i forget. my triceps caught fire.

you guys making me do crossfit on the down low???

Thought you were gonna start blowin trees on your 30th b day.

You were they guy who made that thread about it ain't cha?

Today's my birthday.

27 on ******.

I started blowing when I got a job at a hedge fund.

They didn't drug test me, and the senior associate was like "you're at a place in your career where they don't drug test anymore"

Been blowing ever since

:smokin
Happy b day man.

I woulda smoked one for Ya but I recently quit.

Remember,moderation is key .

my birthday is next thursday.

bless me with tubs of protein guys!

and whey protein powder too

Back
Top Bottom