STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So 30 reps at 85 pounds for me? Even I can do that
laugh.gif
Back to Back. Go for it. UnBroken.  

Squat off the back, last rep, shift it to the front then press then rack and bench.

Last edited:
I hope you guys know you are doing crossfit
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm just curious...Because when I had to do 30 Back Squats, 30 OHP, 30 Front Squat, 30 Press at 95lbs...It was not easy 

In fact, I didn't do it back to back unbroken. 

Listen I have my flame suit on but I want to hear opinions from strangers on this. I'll be 33 this year but I've lost a bunch of time between having a girl and legal issues. I've always wanted to hit up electric daisy and get busy in Vegas for a week. Do you think there's a point where you just too old for **** like that? I'm already planning on being in impossible shape I just want to knock down a few things I always wanted to do but never got the chance.

Listen I have my flame suit on but I want to hear opinions from strangers on this. I'll be 33 this year but I've lost a bunch of time between having a girl and legal issues. I've always wanted to hit up electric daisy and get busy in Vegas for a week. Do you think there's a point where you just too old for **** like that? I'm already planning on being in impossible shape I just want to knock down a few things I always wanted to do but never got the chance.

Normally say yes too old.

But if it's on your list I say why not.

Do it. You only live once. I got this perspective on life after gettin hit 3times, any day can be ur last. Enjoy everyday plus u dont wanna look back in 10yrs or whatever and regret not doin it. **** all that too old stuff, if its on ur list and thats what u wanna do then do it.

Normally say yes too old.

But if it's on your list I say why not.
That's the thing I know it's too old but I hate the thought of throwing something you wanted to do away because of age. To be honest I feel better and look better now than I ever have.

33 is not too old for Vegas :lol:

Going there does get old though.

Nothing more appeals to me there except for the ranches.

Last edited:
:lol: I can't even imagine reliving how I used to get down at a festival at this age. Just feeling dumb for a couple days after.

The debauchery that is Vegas gets better with age.

Can't speak on the festivals though.

I'm going to Vegas until I die.

Back
Top Bottom