STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Legs everyday? Is that healthy? My knees would be shot :lol:. When I first hit 3 plates on squats I think I took 2 weeks to recover. These quad gains are taking forever :smh:

Legs everyday? Is that healthy? My knees would be shot
laugh.gif
. When I first hit 3 plates on squats I think I took 2 weeks to recover. These quad gains are taking forever
mean.gif
M-Thursday and Saturday..I am always doing some form of squats..

TeamOlyLifters

My legs are sore like two days after squatting. I'll just pop a few aleve if I know it will get in the way and I'm good to go. 10 mins of stretching after lifting had helped a lot. Plus I can put my palms flat on the ground now while standing in my lululemon leggings.

anybody here follow jay cutler on snap? Who saw carrot top lookin hella swole :wow: i know im late...i didnt know up until now dude was hella swole haha

I very infrequently use the smith machine but have used it for shoulder press. Its basically the equivalent to using a shoulder press machine. I have used it for shrugs before too. I think thats it

Bench

8 sets of triples @195

But that **** isn't important. I BENCHED THE BAR 147 TIMES!

Nice lol. Couldnt get 3 more reps?!?!
Sounds boring but maybe ill try it. I think u and me have similar bench #s. We have opposite body types though cuz im tall, long limbs (6'4").

I could have got 50 more. :lol:

I just quit because I beat my friend in real life and was getting tired.

Give it a shot! Nt bar bench battle 2016.

Pause rep set at the end of your regular benching sets are the truth. That fatigue at the end

anyone in here have Strong Knee Sleeves?

Looking at reviews and size chart got me a little confused. Silient Mike at 200lbs wears a large for casual and M for comp. Im 175lbs im thinking medium will work. Then i measured my knee cap like it says and it says i fit a large...

Gonna try to measure with a better tape measure when i get home but just wondering if anyone has experience

Ran into a pair of Romaleos at my local outlet. I copped to see how they feel during an actual workout and they're TERRIBLE. They're a half-size up from my usual Nike size too. I think it might be because I'm flat footed. It's looking like I'm gonna have to return these...

Any other flat, wide footers have a bad experience with Romaleos? I was planning on returning these anyway and copping off NDC cause I have a 20% off code. But now it's looking like I shouldn't be wearing Romaleos at all. :frown:

Last edited:
11 in the black colorway. No box and they didn't come with the competition insole though :smh:

Whats the difference between the training insole and the competition insole?

Supposedly they're stiffer and thus more stable. I can't speak on it though since I've never had them in hand. The training insoles are pretty stiff as is.

EDIT: I'm an imbecile. The competition insoles were there the whole time. Whoever returned them left both insoles in the shoe and I didn't bother checking. Now there's too much room in the 11 :lol:.

:smh: @me. I'll give these a few more workouts and see how they feel. Those with Romaleos, which insole do you normally use?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom