STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Anyone do full body workouts daily instead of targeted days?

I did for the first couple months when i got back in the gym. I switched to doing 2 muscle groups each day, i feel like i get more out of it this way.

Intensity defeats extensity every time.

Anyone have any suggestions on where I can find workout routines? 

Want to get back to working out regularly, but want find a consistent regimen.

I'm away on a business trip this week and took the week off the gym. I feel a little bloated, but my body feels fresher. I'm going in raw next week with the weights

Weren't you not hitting 3 plates like two weeks ago? Damn son. :pimp:

Gym being closed last week had me feeling fresh this week. Doubt ill be able to move tomorrow tho :lol:

Yeah man time off will do that. Like you got to make up for it plus you aren't sore at all.

I'm not going over 225 tonight just reps on reps. Then I'll destroy myself with farmer carries.

Yeah man time off will do that. Like you got to make up for it plus you aren't sore at all.

I'm not going over 225 tonight just reps on reps. Then I'll destroy myself with farmer carries.

Word i thought i was gonna be rusty but aside from bench i felt good on everything else.

Dude my bench is garbage af after a week off too. :lol:

Then I go to dl and squat and I'm on beast mode.

My wrist ain't helping my bench press so I've been excercising that area specifically. My job job help out on some muscle behind my wrist dramaticly so that helps .

Pain comes back in the afternoon though.

Gonna just focus on legs for a while till I feel the pain goes away.

My wrist ain't helping my bench press so I've been excercising that area specifically. My job job help out on some muscle behind my wrist dramaticly so that helps .

Pain comes back in the afternoon though.

Gonna just focus on legs for a while till I feel the pain goes away.
Wrist pain for me has been constant for well over ten years. I have tiny wrists and barbell curls are brutal but I get so angry and frustrated that I actually think it helps. Same with bench but not nearly as bad.

You just described me as well, I hurt my wrist in high school and it has been a problem for about a decade. I usually push through it but some weeks it gets to the point where I have to skip bench and shoulder press because the pain is really bad.

My wrist has got to the point where I like to wear my wrist wraps even when I'm warming up. I miss the days where I went heavy on my lifts without the wraps.

Wrists are a genetic problem. Even at 260 I could wrap my hand around my wrist past the first knuckle. 145 and over involves a disgusting amount of pain.

Back
Top Bottom