STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol @ how amel has turned into a verb now
Bling Bling...

F that I need to copyright "Amel Curse" 
laugh.gif

Copped a curl bb today .

Gonna start that 5x5 program next week

I have to get into the habit of working out about 4 times during the week day opposed to two to 3 .

I would also like to ask for help on food recommendations for someone who is traveling during the day for work and healthy choices are at the mercy of gas stations really.

Guy I've been working with lately lifts more regularly than I do and he put me on to that Greek yogurt (**** taste sour as hell even mixed up but I tough it out ).

Also for dinner too. Getting bored with chicken n rice, Steak n potatoes .

Today I'm doing squats n dl by the way.

Did a query search on the word "Amel Curse" for the first post...

Guess what came up 
laugh.gif

Amel will prob break the pencil point he using to draft the copyright application 

Copped a curl bb today .

I have to get into the habit of working out about 4 times during the week day opposed to two to 3 .

I would also like to ask for help on food recommendations for someone who is traveling during the day for work and healthy choices are at the mercy of gas stations really.

Guy I've been working with lately lifts more regularly than I do and he put me on to that Greek yogurt (**** taste sour as hell even mixed up but I tough it out ).

just prep meal...

Try FAGE Greek yogurt....it tastea good af when you mix in the strawberries...

andretti andretti u work construction right? (seen u post a pic in another thread and u were rocking workboots). Try bringing one of those smaller coolers fill it with ice and put buncha fruit and home packed lunch. My homie works construction and thats what he does, told me its healthier and cheaper than eating at gas stations and fastfood all the time. Id also try and split squat and DL days. For me its too much to do in 1 session, im toast after either one. Once my legs r done, my form gets sloppy.

Edit: like homie above said prep meals. If u got some time on the weekend make some meals and put em in tupperware for the week. Makes it a lot easier during the week

Last edited:
Copped a curl bb today .

just prep meal...

Try FAGE Greek yogurt....it tastea good af when you mix in the strawberries...

andretti andretti u work construction right? (seen u post a pic in another thread and u were rocking workboots). Try bringing one of those smaller coolers fill it with ice and put buncha fruit and home packed lunch. My homie works construction and thats what he does, told me its healthier and cheaper than eating at gas stations and fastfood all the time. Id also try and split squat and DL days. For me its too much to do in 1 session, im toast after either one. Once my legs r done, my form gets sloppy.

Edit: like homie above said prep meals. If u got some time on the weekend make some meals and put em in tupperware for the week. Makes it a lot easier during the week
Thanks homies for the tips.

@ahat .nah I don't do construction though but I work around em. It's an old pic back when I use to :pimp:.

Being on the move while dieting can be hard and also expensive, been there before. However over time i learned if you prepare accordingly then it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Watched some Crossfit doc on Netflix all about the tournament or whatever.

Do they really do pullups like that? Or is some type of "hack" like a powerlifter turning his lower back into the Gateway Arch?

We (I Crossfit) really do pull ups like that. What you saw was probably the butterfly pull-ups, which are highly technical.

i kip when i run out of strength doing real pull ups . helps me cheat a few more reps. then i hang there in shame.

Hit arms today.

Close grip 225x10, 205x10, 185x10, 155x10
Iso pull down
Skullcrusher 95x10 (2), 75x10 (2)
Con. Dumb curl
21 iso machine curl
Iso hammer curl

15 mind HIIT, 7.0 MPh-8.0 MPH

Watched some Crossfit doc on Netflix all about the tournament or whatever.

Do they really do pullups like that? Or is some type of "hack" like a powerlifter turning his lower back into the Gateway Arch?
I saw that last month. Suprisingly...Some of them were brolic/cut.

Being on the move while dieting can be hard and also expensive, been there before. However over time i learned if you prepare accordingly then it shouldn't be a problem at all.
Tell me about it. I dubbed my ex to sleepover cause I wouldn't get my shakes/carbs in the morning and didn't wanna spend money when I had food at home [emoji]128514[/emoji]

But where I'm at I don't even have access to a kitchen. I buy food. Pay my aunt to make it. Go back to pick it up. 5 meals a week. If I can do it, anyone with a kitchen can....

Hit chest and tris today, and saw what might be the hottest girl I've ever seen at my gym. Me and half the gym couldn't help but staring. I thought about talking to her, looked in the mirror, and continued my workout :frown:

Back
Top Bottom