STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

UnacceptableYawningFish-size_restricted.gif
gonna go ahead and deposit this one into the bank

I'm lighter than I was in high school, but I was way more ripped back then. I know muscle weighs way more than fat,
isn't a pound of fat and a pound of muscle both a pound??? I believe fat is more dense, but a pound is a pound lol

The hell kind of mental gymnastics yall doing in here? :lol:

But yea you're right, the density of muscle tissue is about 20% greater than fatty tissue.
Ah knew it was one or the other

nah. But on a positive note, you'll save 2-3 hours a day and you can rock skinny jeans

What are you talkin about... For using a foam roller?
wrong quote [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] my phoene bugged out. It was to the guy who need motivation .

Went hard in the paint on my back accessories workout - Upper back cried and lower back died...

Last edited:
I feel better squatting after an Olympic lifting session as opposed to if the only thing I'm doing is squatting.

I think the oly lifts do a good job of loosening me up.

I feel better squatting after an Olympic lifting session as opposed to if the only thing I'm doing is squatting.

I think the oly lifts do a good job of loosening me up.

Ditto. Most professional lifters follow this format...

Word. I just didn't feel very mobile today. My plan was to do squat doubles at 85 percent but given my recent history I decided to not push it.

Last edited:
Tdogg goes to bed at 730 right after the senior dinner specials

Then he wakes up at 430 in the morning to milk the cows

Last edited:
getting ready to train one of my friends.... he requested we do legs tonight bhahaha... I dunno if I should give him that work. (he is a novice at working out)

leg day today.

best idea ever was to DL after squats LMAO.

worked up to 335 for a single then saw stars.

decided to do accessories after that instead of Amelling myself 

getting ready to train one of my friends.... he requested we do legs tonight bhahaha... I dunno if I should give him that work. (he is a novice at working out)
Since you suggested SUPERBURN...You use Muscle Martini? I know you get BCAAS from protein. Only low ones being taurine and l-carnitine. Should I cop a carnitine or muscle martini? It's big on Taurine. Or I'm good without either?

High rep DL days. :pimp:

Went 315x12 and 405x6

Hit an incline DB press PR in honor of the homie that made a trip to snap city.

100x6, 110x3.

Time to eat lots of food.

This the **** that motivates me. I see u bro! :pimp:

Finished week 3 of DL program. Definitely feel like its improving although its still early. Had to do 300 today and did it easy. I normally do 315 so that felt good. Going for PR 320 next week.

Had 1 of these and a banana before hitting the gym lol

You got that 320x2. :pimp:

I'm almost done with mine.

Hoping to hit 425 or so on week 11. Might bust out the belt for that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom