STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You wilding g. :lol:

I'm in NYC too, there's one in Manhattan near midtown.

Like 6th ave and 46th area.

Treat yourself when you can.

That's why I said like that lol. There's only 2 I think. The one you mentioned and I think the NYU campus has one as well

Trying a max effort squat after doing a 5x5 is just asking for failure, do them in the opposite order next time and thank me later.

Yeah, it was dumb move but I couldn't resist the urge to try man. I was half way up and just stopped moving :lol: my spotter saved my ***

i've been keto for two years now, ask me anything.

advice I would give is that it's not a miracle diet, calories in vs calories out is still mostly true.  Once you calculate your macros, Fat is a LEVER, not a GOAL.  The only goal is to stay under 30 carbs and always NO MATTER WHAT reach your protein goal.
i thought its under 50 g of carbs? how do you calculate your macros or what is the best and easiest way to do it? You completely cut out rice and grains?

Under 30. As long as you know what are carbs and what are proteins. It's easy to calculate. 1gram carbs 4 cals
1gram protein 4 cals
1gram fat 9 cals.

If it has a heart beat it's protein and fat lol

i honestly dont know wtf is happening but my push gains are seriously flying through the roof....

how fast did yall jump 10lb on incline dumb bell press? cause just last month 70lbs were hard... now im pushing 80s easily...

im now pushing 115 for reps on OHP (standing) after heavy bench press and incline db press easily as well...

the only thing I changed was I implement ogus 753 for my bench and replaced a couple tricep exercises...

body weight is still the same as well.... 162 lb.

Last edited:
From my understanding the "fresh" fish sold is frozen fish from the year before. Someone who actually worked in fish markets/city island told me this personally.

I'm in NYC. We don't have em out here like that

You wilding g. :lol:

I'm in NYC too, there's one in Manhattan near midtown.

Like 6th ave and 46th area.

Treat yourself when you can.

I'd rather wait until I went down south to try it then go all the way down to Manhattan.

Last edited:
From my understanding the "fresh" fish sold is frozen fish from the year before. Someone who actually worked in fish markets/city island told me this personally.

:rofl:

Maybe he was speaking for the 2% of shady sellers.

No reputable fish market is selling defrosted meat and pasing it off as fresh catch.

At least not on the west coast.

Last edited:
Do you guys have any recommendations for at least moderately healthy snack foods? 

I'm putting together a new plan for Mon-Fri and if my calculations are correct I'm at:

- 2017 calories

- 144g protein

- 218g carbs

- 42g fat

- 76g sugar (trying to lower this)

Other than dry roasted edamame, I'm struggling to find some good snacks. I'm getting back into seriously lifting after almost exclusively drilling pull-ups and dips for nearly half a year because I wanted to improve them (I'll still be doing them, but just less), so I now need more of a caloric suplus. 

Last edited:

No reputable fish market is selling defrosted meat and pasing it off as fresh catch.

:lol: who the hell just takes that and runs with it though. I've eaten fish i've seen come off the boat within the hour.

Do you guys have any recommendations for at least moderately healthy snack foods? 

I'm putting together a new plan for Mon-Fri and if my calculations are correct I'm at:

- 2017 calories

- 144g protein

- 218g carbs

- 42g fat

- 76g sugar (trying to lower this)

Other than dry roasted edamame, I'm struggling to find some good snacks. I'm getting back into seriously lifting after almost exclusively drilling pull-ups and dips for nearly half a year because I wanted to improve them (I'll still be doing them, but just less), so I now need more of a caloric suplus. 
Why are you only eating 2017 calories a day? Im cutting on more than that. 

Why are you only eating 2017 calories a day? Im cutting on more than that. 
I'm around 203-205lbs, but I look 185lbs max. This is partially because of just training calisthenics from the ground up and I was afraid of getting fat if I up the calories, or doing less pull-ups/dips since I'd be heavier. I've been doing this with IF (16/8), too; at this point, I'm tired of being hungry as hell when 4PM hits so I'm going to up the intake and lower the IF to 12/12.

With one or two more additions, I'm thinking of around 2400-2600 calories.

Believe it or not, I had a plan with only 1700-1900 calories but I was losing weight too fast to the point I'd have to overeat like crazy on the weekends to stay around 200lbs. Yeah, I'm still experimenting with this "meal plan" thing. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

my two snacks:

Nuts - right now almonds, shout out Kirkland private label again :lol: like $11-12 for 2.5 lb bag. nuts are very high in monounsaturated fats. peanuts at wally world if you're cheap.

Oikos triple zero vanilla or cocunut - macros are legit . add a tsp of pb or nuts - GOAT snack or pre-meal probiotic :x

Last edited:
Just had some trail mix in a bowl and my wife goes "that's like 700 calories". Sure enough it was. Guess that was my dinner tonight smh

Oikos triple zero is one of the worst yogurts I've ever tasted.

Now a tub of fage yogurt with a little honey? The truth

Anybody have the Bose quite comfort 35s? The nice ones not meant for the gym?

Anyone work out in them? I'm too scared to sweat in them, but if anyone has found that it's doable then **** it.

:lol: who the hell just takes that and runs with it though. I've eaten fish i've seen come off the boat within the hour.
I never said I believed it to be the truth, though.

Tf :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom