STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Bet I could beat you in an eating contest. Nh not a d eating contest...
laugh.gif

What are we we eating? 

I think Im more of a 10k calories day type guy then a one sitting all you can eat.

Got in an argument yesterday with some dude. Dude was doing squats and I placed my keys/grips/water on the bench on the side. He asked me to move it, he was using the bench. I'm like oK, I guess he's about to do box squats. So I do my sets of OHP. Dude is just sitting on the bench. Never used it once for a set. I put my stuff right back on it. He ask's me to move it again. I'm like "Why? All you're doing is sitting on it?" Then he goes on abut how HE brought it to the side himself so that entitles him to have exclusive rights to it, I'm like wtf? If you were doing again but set that's understandable. You want me to move my stuff from the side of a bench that's not affecting you sitting down on it, just because you brought it over here? I told him he's not that damn big, and then I called him a d***head and told him I was keeping it on the bench and idgaf what he talking about.

All the times I ever used a bench to rest people try to move their stuff, I tell them leave it, I'm just sitting down. Why am I making people move something when there's still space for me to sit and I'm not using it for a set????

He apologized and tried to justify it but nah, that's some d-head ish.

5 years in PH and never heard of no ish like that until dude starts coming. I let people work in with me. I work in with them. I've used the same benches as other people. No one complains and no one cares cause we all trying to get it in and go home.

Was I wrong? I mean idgaf either way I just wanna know someone else's opinion about the situation.

I think I got so mad I told him why don't he take the barbell everywhere ehe go in the gym since he the one that "brought it to the rack"

Last edited:
Burgers or fried chicken. Your choice
laugh.gif
I feel you though. A meal every 45 minutes.
pimp.gif
Those are my specialties 
laugh.gif
 Actually idk how much fried chicken I could eat, I might get sick from the grease 
laugh.gif

I can crush some burgers though, lets go with Wendys singles or something.

Got in an argument yesterday with some dude. Dude was doing squats and I placed my keys/grips/water on the bench on the side. He asked me to move it, he was using the bench. I'm like oK, I guess he's about to do box squats. So I do my sets of OHP. Dude is just sitting on the bench. Never used it once for a set. I put my stuff right back on it. He ask's me to move it again. I'm like "Why? All you're doing is sitting on it?" Then he goes on abut how HE brought it to the side himself so that entitles him to have exclusive rights to it, I'm like wtf? If you were doing again but set that's understandable. You want me to move my stuff from the side of a bench that's not affecting you sitting down on it, just because you brought it over here? I told him he's not that damn big, and then I called him a d***head and told him I was keeping it on the bench and idgaf what he talking about.
Sound said you aint big *** 
laugh.gif

Why you gotta hurt that mans feelings like that, he probably won't ever come back now. You are a bully. 

Last edited:
Burgers or fried chicken. Your choice :lol: I feel you though. A meal every 45 minutes. :pimp:

Those are my specialties :lol:  Actually idk how much fried chicken I could eat, I might get sick from the grease :lol:

I can crush some burgers though, lets go with Wendys singles or something.

Mine too. I've eaten 4 double burgers in one sitting. I bet I could smash two full chickens. :lol: **** would be hilarious if we pulled into a restaurant and did that.

I think I just broke my arm or wrist bros :frown: waiting on X-rays this afternoon.

Sound said you aint big *** :lol:

Why you gotta hurt that mans feelings like that, he probably won't ever come back now. You are a bully. 
he was squatting 365 for sets of 3 reps. He was fatter/taller than me. Not stronger than me overall, but I told him he wasn't that BIG where he needed a whole damn bench to sit down. Me calling him a d-head and tellling him its staying there and idgaf was way more offensive lmfao.

He had to be like 6'0, 230 though. Around your weight.

Last edited:
Nah you weren't in the wrong. Dude is trying to be an alpha way too hard.

I don't understand why people get so defensive at commercial gyms when it comes to sharing and **** like that, we're all trying to get it.

Need some help bros.
Switched to sumo from conventional in Dec and my resolution is to keep at sumo for at least 6 months.

The last time I tried learning sumo, I stopped after 4 weeks hah.

Form check plz

he was squatting 365 for sets of 3 reps. He was fatter/taller than me. Not stronger than me overall, but I told him he wasn't that BIG where he needed a whole damn bench to sit down. Me calling him a d-head and tellling him its staying there and idgaf was way more offensive lmfao.

:lol: mans r tryna debo a whole bench for resting? Tell him nize it

Nah you weren't in the wrong. Dude is trying to be an alpha way too hard.

I don't understand why people get so defensive at commercial gyms when it comes to sharing and **** like that, we're all trying to get it.
Ok. Thank you. And that's my point. It's a public space. That's like me on the train, not wanting to move over for someone else to sit down.

:lol: mans r tryna debo a whole bench for resting? Tell him nize it
You gonna die laughing at this....man was Bengali or Indian [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'm like ahat that you? You got a niketalk account rii? He said huh? I said nothing.

Need some help bros.
Switched to sumo from conventional in Dec and my resolution is to keep at sumo for at least 6 months.

The last time I tried learning sumo, I stopped after 4 weeks hah.

Form check plz

you can put your feet wider if you want. I switched from sumo after years to conventional to target more lower back.

I used to spread my feet maybe an inch from the weight.

Form looked good though. Good ish.

Why are you only eating 2017 calories a day? Im cutting on more than that. 
I'm around 203-205lbs, but I look 185lbs max. This is partially because of just training calisthenics from the ground up and I was afraid of getting fat if I up the calories, or doing less pull-ups/dips since I'd be heavier. I've been doing this with IF (16/8), too; at this point, I'm tired of being hungry as hell when 4PM hits so I'm going to up the intake and lower the IF to 12/12.

With one or two more additions, I'm thinking of around 2400-2600 calories.

Believe it or not, I had a plan with only 1700-1900 calories but I was losing weight too fast to the point I'd have to overeat like crazy on the weekends to stay around 200lbs. Yeah, I'm still experimenting with this "meal plan" thing. :rofl:  

2017 cals a day is WAAAAAY too little for your size man. Gotta slowly reduce you intake. I know 115 lb females that eat that and it's not enough.

You doing your math right fam? Correct serving sizes and all? That intake level would make it very hard to have enough energy for PA let alone build muscle

2017 cals a day is WAAAAAY too little for your size man. Gotta slowly reduce you intake. I know 115 lb females that eat that and it's not enough.

You doing your math right fam? Correct serving sizes and all? That intake level would make it very hard to have enough energy for PA let alone build muscle
Yeah, what I would do is eat my 2017 then just refeed on Sat-Sun because I would lose mad weight during the week from the plan mixed with going to the gym 5 days/week.

I'm sure my math is right too, man. I would just stretch my meals out to eight hours before I get to the 16hr fast. 

Pre-Workout when I get up:

- raw Hemp seeds, 4tblsp

- natural factors vegan protein, vanilla - 3 scoops

- 1-2 small crystal light individual packets

- chia seeds 1tblsp

Meal post-workout

- vegetarian ground beef 1 cup

- no salt-added frozen or canned beans 1 cup

- 1 cup of frozen broccoli

- 1/2 cup of white rice

- mayacamas gluten-free gravy with 1 cup of water

Snacks:

- 1 large or 2-3 small oranges

- 2 cups of baby carrots

- two clif builders

Trust me, it's not fun. Most people think I'm either admirable or crazy when I show them the plan. 

That's roughly 2017 calories when I check the brands and compare them to myfitnesspal etc. I'm usually done the clif bars by 3-4PM and I'm maaaaad hungry by 5-6. Like I said, I'm tired of that so I'm adding some more and lowering the fasting length. 

A lot of the motivation would be getting to refeed on the weekends because I'd be 204-205 by Monday and around 199-200 by Friday morning.

Last edited:
A new dude asked me to record him benching, then started a convo with me and asked for help with bulking so I gave him some tips and things to Google aND look up.

I like helping people lol. I told dude any time I'm there if he wanna work in with me he's free to.

#letsgetit

Yeah, what I would do is eat my 2017 then just refeed on Sat-Sun because I would lose mad weight during the week from the plan mixed with going to the gym 5 days/week.

I'm sure my math is right too, man. I would just stretch my meals out to eight hours before I get to the 16hr fast. 
Pre-Workout when I get up:
- raw Hemp seeds, 4tblsp
- natural factors vegan protein, vanilla - 3 scoops
- 1-2 small crystal light individual packets
- chia seeds 1tblsp

Meal post-workout
- vegetarian ground beef 1 cup
- no salt-added frozen or canned beans 1 cup
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup of white rice
- mayacamas gluten-free gravy with 1 cup of water

Snacks:
- 1 large or 2-3 small oranges
- 2 cups of baby carrots
- two clif builders

Trust me, it's not fun. Most people think I'm either admirable or crazy when I show them the plan. 

That's roughly 2017 calories when I check the brands and compare them to myfitnesspal etc. I'm usually done the clif bars by 3-4PM and I'm maaaaad hungry by 5-6. Like I said, I'm tired of that so I'm adding some more and lowering the fasting length. 

A lot of the motivation would be getting to refeed on the weekends because I'd be 204-205 by Monday and around 199-200 by Friday morning.

Damn man. Do you have a 14 pack? Cuz my only question is whyyyyy. **** all that man, just hit the weights and have fun, all that planning, I could never mess with that.

The all white romaleos are so fuego brahs. Gonna cop when they go on sale
omg these are so sexy.. I love my romaleos 2 though... but I might have to cop these as a pre-graduation present to myself =)

Damn man. Do you have a 14 pack? Cuz my only question is whyyyyy. **** all that man, just hit the weights and have fun, all that planning, I could never mess with that.
The planning is cool with me. It's just the being hungry most of the day that I'm tired of dealing with. That plan I posted earlier, I only made that last week; the one I had prior was basically the same with a few changes. I don't know about you guys, but I don't mind eating the same things almost every day.

Then again, my life is essentially school/study/gym. You dudes that go out and have fun once in a while might feel different. I remember I jokingly told this chick (prettty sure she was interested in me) I would maybe go off my diet for a girlfriend like 1-3 times a month, but I'm sure she thought I was serious and there's some truth in that.

.............we don't talk anymore. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
DL and back today with the guys even though I was kinda sleep deprived. Crazy how your body changes. I'll be 25 on the 21st and feel all of it.

Was able to pull 455lbs but not as quick. I was winded through the whole scheme. Then the one guy told to just try pulling with straps. He said it helps him sit back back more since you can do double overhand vs mixed that he says sometimes gets in his way.

So I tried it out. They had to show me how to wrap the bar. Went to pull and my body with me with the

Didn't even get it off the ground. Felt so awkward 
laugh.gif
. That being said, still team no straps

The planning is cool with me. It's just the being hungry most of the day that I'm tired of dealing with. That plan I posted earlier, I only made that last week; the one I had prior was basically the same with a few changes. I don't know about you guys, but I don't mind eating the same things almost every day.

Then again, my life is essentially school/study/gym. You dudes that go out and have fun once in a while might feel different. I remember I jokingly told this chick (prettty sure she was interested in me) I would maybe go off my diet for a girlfriend like 1-3 times a month, but I'm sure she thought I was serious and there's some truth in that.

.............we don't talk anymore. 
roll.gif

A lot of people don't understand this lifestyle, I've had a few interactions with women who seem kind of turned off when they find out how much time you spend in the gym.

If you aren't prepping for a show or contest though, you gotta live life, **** counting 24/7/365 never cheating. Like you aint getting paid to look good **** going crazy over dieting. 

Back
Top Bottom