STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Amazing what the human body can do.

Yesterday I felt like **** but got my new lever belt in the mail.

Couldn't break it in yesterday but got to the gym earlier today.

DL was

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x7
455x3
495x3
515x2
535x1

535 came up lightening quick, had much more in the tank but I'm waiting until next week to check my new max.

Been really dialing in my form and hitting my back with accessory work has made a huge difference.

I've noticed that the weakest part of my DL is getting off the ground, squatting more frequently will help greatly.

Shoulder DB

60x5
75x5
90x8
85x8
80x7
75x10

BB Rows

225x6
225x7
245x5
225x5

Weighted Dips

90x6x2
45x10

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press

2 plates each side x10x3

Lat Pulldown

220x8
200x8
160x12
120x15

Back pump was crazy after that last set. :x :pimp:

DB front raises

35x8
30x8
25x8

DB lateral raises

30x7
25x10
25x10

Finished with curls, dips, etc.

Really felt in the zone, one of those times you don't even wanna leave the gym.

Inzer?

Amazing what the human body can do.

Yesterday I felt like **** but got my new lever belt in the mail.

Couldn't break it in yesterday but got to the gym earlier today.

DL was

135x5
225x5
315x5
405x7
455x3
495x3
515x2
535x1

535 came up lightening quick, had much more in the tank but I'm waiting until next week to check my new max.

Been really dialing in my form and hitting my back with accessory work has made a huge difference.

I've noticed that the weakest part of my DL is getting off the ground, squatting more frequently will help greatly.

Shoulder DB

60x5
75x5
90x8
85x8
80x7
75x10

BB Rows

225x6
225x7
245x5
225x5

Weighted Dips

90x6x2
45x10

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press

2 plates each side x10x3

Lat Pulldown

220x8
200x8
160x12
120x15

Back pump was crazy after that last set. :x :pimp:

DB front raises

35x8
30x8
25x8

DB lateral raises

30x7
25x10
25x10

Finished with curls, dips, etc.

Really felt in the zone, one of those times you don't even wanna leave the gym.

My guy!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Im tryna catch up!

My mans really in a pair of shorts and chancletas busting out big *** weight in his backyard/log cabin...

Just a different breed of savagery

My mans really in a pair of shorts and chancletas busting out big *** weight in his backyard/log cabin...

Just a different breed of savagery

Word! That homemade set up is so savage :lol: i always like seeing that type of stuff

Have any of you tried the GNC Mega man strength Vitapak program pills? If so did you feel a increase in strength or size different. I also have a question about fish oil what does it help on? Recovery?

Back to the basics today, front squats and farmer walks. Ripped my hands up good. Want to get back to 240 per hand asap. Best lift there is.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is he not cheating by bouncing it off his chest and driving it up with his legs?
Cheating? No, because he's lifting in his backyard.... literally 
laugh.gif

Now for competition sake if he lifted in a strict fed they could red light him for heaving, he lets the bar sink after it touches his chest which isn't allowed if the "press" command has been given. It also looks like his butt may come of the bench but you cant tell from that angle.

For your second question, using leg drive is the proper and most efficient way to bench, he is pretty good at it. Go bench with your feet up and then put them on the ground and you'll see why its so important.

Crazy how he almost can't even break the floor at first then he just battles through and locks it out.

^^^

My guy looks like he's barely going to get 1 then rips off a triple.

He's just one of those guys that looks like he's always giving max effort even when he obviously has the weight.

Reminds me of Dan Green.

^^^

My guy looks like he's barely going to get 1 then rips off a triple.

He's just one of those guys that looks like he's always giving max effort even when he obviously has the weight.

Reminds me of Dan Green.
Exactly. They put their bodies under so much stress its crazy. Shows you why us natties can't do things like that but every once in awhile.

Was bumping this Pun and Cormega freestyle...this dude Pun said "I ram a lightning bolt between the Earth and Moon and curl the planets"

Maaaan bouta crush these weights :lol:

^^^

Pun was brolic back in the day before he started rapping too which is crazy. :lol:

He definitely still ate like a bodybuilder even after he stopped working out.

^^^

Pun was brolic back in the day before he started rapping too which is crazy. :lol:

He definitely still ate like a bodybuilder even after he stopped working out.

Dude was a savage R.I.P

Was taking him today at the gym, had me hype.

Making progress. Done leg day of some sorts 3 days in a row. Held 315 for 10 seconds while deadlifting trying to get my grip right again.

I noticed my presses suffered way more than my squats from no gym.

Have any of you tried the GNC Mega man strength Vitapak program pills? If so did you feel a increase in strength or size different. I also have a question about fish oil what does it help on? Recovery?
[emoji]128064[/emoji]

[emoji]128064[/emoji]
All it is is creatine and vitamins. Nothing more or less. The other stuff does little if anything for you. I took it and hard to tell if it helped just because I was making progress in just lifting and eating. I wouldn't pay no where near retail for it. Got it for free at gnc

All it is is creatine and vitamins. Nothing more or less. The other stuff does little if anything for you. I took it and hard to tell if it helped just because I was making progress in just lifting and eating. I wouldn't pay no where near retail for it. Got it for free at gnc
Thanks for the reply just trying to find a good supplement. I heard good things about that in GNC but I figured they was just saying it to try and get me to buy it

Back
Top Bottom