STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Heavy snow coming in Mon night... is it a bad idea to do leg/chest day same day.. not trying to have the snow make me miss a day 

Its the power of kobe. If he had brons on hed probably skip the last rep

nerd.gif
squatting in Kobes? They'd let the better gym goer put Kobe and the weight Kobe squats on their back.

Heavy snow coming in Mon night... is it a bad idea to do leg/chest day same day.. not trying to have the snow make me miss a day 
just do a two a day 

Legs in the morning Chest in the evening.

then shovel the next day FTL

Cutting at about 2050 cals. May up it a bit depending on how I feel.

been cutting for a while...took a closer look yesterday and realized I was tracking some of my food with the completely wrong macros on them smhhh. Like, all the way off. Undercutting the calories by at least 110 on something that I was eating a few times a day :x Been wayyyy over my maintainence cals basically since the beginning. Which makes hella sense since, if anything, i was gaining weight. Hella frustrating and annoying. All that wasted time. But got everything squared away. I thought I was just getting old and my metabolism was trash now lmaooo. I typically cut fat fairly quickly.

Right now at 212, 6'1ish, about 13%. Looking to get down to about 200.

Cannot stress enough that when you are tracking, that you are using the correct macros. You're shooting yourself in the foot otherwise. I probably would've reached my goal already if I had just checked my numbers again. I have no clue how they got so far off.

What are some macros I should go by if I'm trynna cut 8lbs?

I'm doing 60% protein, 30% fat and 10-15% carbs
At my size 6'6 250, I should cut at 2100 but it's so hard to get those calories in and meet those %s

Judging from my MFP app, I got 1800 in today (yesterday)

Not a bad idea at all. Look up some supersets that you could do. For an example,

DB chest press SS w/ dumbell squat

etc etc...hell look up google lol.

just found out my golds gym (largo) is closing down for good in late march :frown:

sucks cause its a gem.. but its closing to make room for a hospital. I heard the one in capitol heights was better tho.. gonna go check it out soon :nerd:

yeah i go there as well, def a gem indeed. I dont think ive ver been to capitol heights but crofton was decent, a little farther though. Maybe ill see you around! lol

I see u fam :pimp:

Im holding title as heaviest guy in this thread now :lol:

What are some macros I should go by if I'm trynna cut 8lbs?

I'm doing 60% protein, 30% fat and 10-15% carbs
At my size 6'6 250, I should cut at 2100 but it's so hard to get those calories in and meet those %s

Judging from my MFP app, I got 1800 in today (yesterday)

:lol: damn nvm.

Larry Johnson that you?

:lol:

soundview soundview how's the Fitbit, i was thinking of grabbing one to count the calories I burn when I lift. So that I can get an accurate count on how many calories to intake daily. I'm 6'2 sitting around 198lbs.

Last edited:
Cutting at about 2050 cals. May up it a bit depending on how I feel.

been cutting for a while...took a closer look yesterday and realized I was tracking some of my food with the completely wrong macros on them smhhh. Like, all the way off. Undercutting the calories by at least 110 on something that I was eating a few times a day :x Been wayyyy over my maintainence cals basically since the beginning. Which makes hella sense since, if anything, i was gaining weight. Hella frustrating and annoying. All that wasted time. But got everything squared away. I thought I was just getting old and my metabolism was trash now lmaooo. I typically cut fat fairly quickly.

Right now at 212, 6'1ish, about 13%. Looking to get down to about 200.

Cannot stress enough that when you are tracking, that you are using the correct macros. You're shooting yourself in the foot otherwise. I probably would've reached my goal already if I had just checked my numbers again. I have no clue how they got so far off.
When I firsr started I was cheating myself 1-200 cals. I found out and was mad lmao you know how many chips I could've had those days [emoji]128514[/emoji]

soundview soundview how's the Fitbit, i was thinking of grabbing one to count the calories I burn when I lift. So that I can get an accurate count on how many calories to intake daily. I'm 6'2 sitting around 198lbs.
Man...It's ok. I honestly wuld and wouldn't recommend it (I bought it for the same reason you did). I wanted to film a week using the TDEE to see if it was accurate and post (But as you can see my lazy self never made it happen).

My problem with it is, some people claim the TDEE accurate but for most it is 10-15% off. Which is like OK, just times your TDEE by 15% and shave the calories off. Also, it's not a heart monitor so it'll also be less accurate.

Some have did research to find out what number they need to multiply the TDEE by to get their actual TDEE. Others have switched dominant hands, stride lengths, etc and it's still off.

I didn't buy it expecting spot on TDEE, but when it's 250 or more calories off? That's a problem.

I'd say go for it but don't depend on it. Still use a macro calculator or do it manually because if it isn't accurate for you it'll mess you up.

It usually says I burn accurate but 3.6-4k a day (I train for 90 minutes and walk aboUT 4-6 miles a day). That's a damn lie because I went by it and gained water weight the following day. So I just use my macros I had before it.

It does help me to be more active and to grind harder, ill admit. The sleep tracker is really good. The alarm. The modes. It's just accuracy that sets it back. If you find out how to get your actual TDEE off of it then you're good [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]129304[/emoji]

How do y'all weigh rice? This has always confused me. I just weigh it in ounces after I cook it in my rice cooker

soundview soundview yeah I always got mixed reviews about the Fitbit. I used to count my macros and everything religiously but I've been eye ballin everything recently. Just got really lazy about it.

How do y'all weigh rice? This has always confused me. I just weigh it in ounces after I cook it in my rice cooker
dry.

soundview soundview yeah I always got mixed reviews about the Fitbit. I used to count my macros and everything religiously but I've been eye ballin everything recently. Just got really lazy about it.
Tracking everything by eye is a surefire way to fail bro. Unless you're just dirty bulking.

Yeah. I hate that it's so off. I can't figure out how to calibrate it to be more accurate. I don't even use the TDEE anymore.

I get free boosts on 2k for 10k steps though lmaoooooo

Back
Top Bottom