STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

One problem I see with alot of people doing pullups is that they hyperextend their necks at the top of the movement. Definite no-no

Inverted rows > assisted pullups

^ good ish bro and feelin the music :lol:

Yeah get that full rom and when u can't do another with good form then knock out some negatives, it'll help for real

Thanks, I'll def. add that on the next workout.

One problem I see with alot of people doing pullups is that they hyperextend their necks at the top of the movement. Definite no-no

Thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind going forward. I guess I'm still on that HS mentality when the gym coaches used to say the pull-up didn't count unless you got your neck over the bar :lol:

I been supersetting pull ups with bent over rows. I usually do 8-9 sets of bent over rows and i superset with with pull ups on the way up and db curls on the way down. I just go until failiure. Might be 8, 5 or just 1.

Is it wise to get most carbs from fruits and veggies. I'm trying give up bread/pasta/rice and eat more fruit.

Is it wise to get most carbs from fruits and veggies. I'm trying give up bread/pasta/rice and eat more fruit.
I'd mix it. Guy at my gym that does bodybuilding shows went with all fruits for 2-3 weeks to shred back out

The saved by the Bell theme music.. :nthat:

Thanks, My end goal is to be able to do enough to make a video with the full 60 second song :lol:
giphy.gif

Week 6

DL
135x5
225x5
315x5
405x5
420x2

Speed DL
345x3x3

Power shrugs- 345x5x3
Stiff leg DL- 245x5x3
Bent over rows- 245x5x3
Good mornings- 135x5x3
Reverse grip latpulldown- 300x5x5

Pull ups
Biceps
Core

Bouta go help this old lady do yardwork :x.

Gonna be toast later

Hit chest today. Wasn't able to go heavy for some reason but was able to do volume so I'm not mad. Got a good pump.

Also apparently the place I'll be staying at in Kissimmee has some workout equipment. I'll see how it is when I get down there. I plan on taking it easy 1 week and then taking the full week off before I come back up.

Did a 45 minute upper body mobility class today felt amazing after. Need to find time to put that in my routine atleast 3 days a week

Behind the neck pulldown safe?

I do barbell neck presses and I'm usually good, but everyrhing I've looked up about pulldown say they are bad for your cuffs I guess.

I do Bradford presses with no issues. I think it's just bad for people with bad shoulders.

My boy was at the gym with Rasheed hageman. We all went to highschool together so he hit him up the other day to go to the gym. Bro was repping 500 pounds on bench too. :x

Last edited:
Anyone here with big legs buy regular fit jeans and get them tailored to fit better? :nerd:

All the time.sometimes will go up aside and have it tapered and hemmed for a true custom fit. Pays big dividends kn the long run

Fran denim fits nice.

Or else I get those 20 dollar mossimo slim straight stretch pants for work.

Back
Top Bottom