STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just switched up the routine for the first time in a while, gonna try Layne Norton's phat routine for a few weeks and see how I like it

I think I need to take a week off the gym soon... Some days, I just feel throwing up after the first few exercises...

Got myself together though, and finished my workout thoroughly.

Kevin Eastman @kevineastman
When we "put things off" what we're really doing is "putting things on". Putting weight "on" our shoulders & delaying getting things done!

Never really lurked in this thread but I really need to start taking care of myself. I'm about 6'0 235-240. Any tips on losing weight & toning up?

Leg day today, ate me UP! :wow: :wow:

Cardio
20 min

Seated Barbell Twist
150 reps, per side
Superset:

Leg Press
3 sets of 85 reps: 20 reps with feet at bottom of plate, 20 reps 1 inch up, 20 reps 1 inch up, 25 reps at top of plate

Barbell Squat
3 sets of 20 reps
Resume normal sets:

Leg Extensions
3 triple drop sets of 12-15 reps
1 burnout set with partial reps

Cardio
20 min

Seated Barbell Twist
150 reps, per side

this is what i will be doing at the box tonight:

10 Rounds for time of:

5 Push press @62.5/42.5
10 pull ups
15 Double unders

the double-unders will be the hard part.

Last edited:
For the ladies...MOTIVATION...

This how them yambs were looking in the Crossfit classes. LOL

Just found out I'm going to Miami this summer. Got til then to get in shape. Bout to do MAD research tonight with diet and exercises. Only real body fat I have is in my stomach area. Wish me luck.

after beign sick, lazy, and having to work a lot i havent been in the gym since mid january :wow: :wow:

def gained a couple lbs, def not gonna reach my goals for my birthday (Feb 27), def going tonight though

laugh.gif
yes, they all are. Which is why i'm holding out on signing up as long as possible.
It's best to just invest in the equipment (Medicine Ball and Detachable Olympic Rings) and do it yourself. Any cross-fit gym always post their WOD online.

Last edited:
What kind of sore? Spasm kind of sore? If so, then it's your form, but regardless, your back should be a bit sore and stiff if you're doing deadlifts. Nothing extreme, but it's still there and it's the soreness you feel from any type of muscle group that has been worked.
It's pretty tight around the lower back. I mean I lower my weights and just focus on form but sometimes it feels stiff

Back
Top Bottom