STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit a couple 5 lb PR’s yesterday. 330lb squat and 230lb bench. Went for a 410lb DL but failed. It was the first time I tried to max on all 3 lifts in the same day (did like a mock meet), went 8/9 only failed on the last DL. Just ran out of gas but felt good overall. Def think I got more in the tank on the squat.

Hit the bike this morning:

846FC829-E1DE-4CD6-B769-DBA30FCEE368.jpeg

Need a fat burner.
im all about redcon1 products right now. Total war is already one of the best pres to me,
just got their whey protein and my God it's good.
their EAA and BCAA is good too (Pinapple Banana, Thank me later)

they always have some type of bundle plus discount on their site.
I hit their Happy hour sales on Thursday's for 50% off, got their whey, 2 BCAAs 1 EAA for 80 bucks. shipped (which is a steal)

theyve been hitting a lot of fat burning promotions so their fat burner, L car, and something else with a 65 dollar purchase plus the normal 30% off. they usually throw in t shirts and hoodies.
my redcon hoodie is one of my favorite to wear in and out the gym

usplabs-OxyElite-Pro-90Ct-small_800x.jpg

The Goat. Back in 2010 .Folks was stroking out in the desert because they would take these + Jack3d with soda and then try to run or workout during black flag (when its hotter than 100 degrees outside). Taken properly and drinking alot of water, I dropped ALOT of fat with this one with mediocre training

Last edited:
usplabs-OxyElite-Pro-90Ct-small_800x.jpg

The Goat. Back in 2010 .Folks was stroking out in the desert because they would take these + Jack3d with soda and then try to run or workout during black flag (when its hotter than 100 degrees outside). Taken properly and drinking alot of water, I dropped ALOT of fat with this one with mediocre training
I remember taking Jack3d on my first deployment. It’s actually the first pre I ever took. That **** had me scared after taking it the first time. I thought I was about lift the whole gym :lol:

Back
Top Bottom