STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

idk about y’all but this **** taste good
IMG_1908.jpeg

…with that said, i chug it right before i go in :lol:

i was off it for years cause at one point my caffeine intake was out of control. i just picked this one up the other day. just need to to help me out in the mornings. can’t be in the gym yawning, nah mean :lol:
One of my boys used to be hooked on that **** :lol:. Talking bout his heart felt like it was about to explode but steady scooping. I find that even if I'm not feeling it, by the time I warm up I'm good to go so don't really have use for it

One of my boys used to be hooked on that **** :lol:. Talking bout his heart felt like it was about to explode but steady scooping. I find that even if I'm not feeling it, by the time I warm up I'm good to go so don't really have use for it

i ****ed around and bought an espresso machine and was having like 8 shots plus a pre workout. i went cold turkey for a while and it was fine. i’m only taking half a scoop now and have one coffee a day

while i don’t do preworkouts generally, i do take caffeine sporadically on days where i want to boost performance, maybe like once or twice every few weeks…it definitely can make a difference, but i don’t think you want to have to be reliant on it

i usually do squat 1st, other than days i use the trap bar…what wrong with the trap bar tho? no issues w/low back, even tho i do get out of position w/form sometimes…what’s the reasoning for alternating pulling sumo? won’t it interfere w/conventional? wouldn’t deficit conventional deadlifts have more carryover?

leo.png

Trap is trash. Makes the movement more of a squat than a legit hip hinge.

Sumo and conv are complimentary; incorporating each one improves both.

i cant do sumo, well i can to a point. after about 225 i can feel the torn piece of meniscus getting pinched in my knee

Pre workout suggestions? mine tastes like ***
Since you care about what your #POWDA tastes like.
mjlol.png

PRE30SK30022434022823V1.3-Front-1200px_180x.png

I don't add more than 6 ounces of water and drink mine like a shot so it's whatever.
francis.png

Naw bro I see what you saying but mine is terrible , no pre workout tastes good I just can’t do this one anymore

False. Plenty of preworkouts taste great.

You clearly ain't about that supplement life.
ufdup.png

My favorite was Jekyll by PS before they discontinued it.

Pre workout suggestions? mine tastes like ***

the best tasting and performing pre workout.

and i’ve tried a lot….

the best tasting and performing pre workout.

and i’ve tried a lot….
Any flavor you like or all good?

Back
Top Bottom