STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

2 hours of nothing but timed positional no gi drills is a special breed of cardio. I kept asking questions in between to stall a little bit.. but they were legit questions.

These hefty heifers will do anything but get under a barbell.
llLG0.png

anyone here mess w/those shipped meal prep services?
did Factor for a while. They taste really god and great macros, but gets kind of pricey after those initial promo codes from your favorite podcaster expire. Clean Eatz is one they have at Supplement World here locally that I found out you can get shipped as well. Same thing though, $9+ for something chicken based, which I can get boneless skinless thighs for $1.99/lb, even cheaper skin on or drums, doesn't make tons of sense since I don't mind cooking for myself anyways. Keep a few Lean Cuisines in the freezer just to quick grab the one day I have to go into the office though or I go to target and grab some when I get bored some time prior to lunch. I delivered them 1 weekend too, never again

Probably easier and cheaper to just cop like a Whole foods family meal or two and split it up for 4 days.

Or Wegmans.

yea, i don’t really like to do much reheating of leftovers; store bought meals especially…

just was curious as i’ve been seeing a bunch of ads related to these meal prep services lately, wondering was there & to what extent there was any customization in the meals that get sent

yea, i don’t really like to do much reheating of leftovers; store bought meals especially…

just was curious as i’ve been seeing a bunch of ads related to these meal prep services lately, wondering was there & to what extent there was any customization in the meals that get sent

most services don’t offer any customization. you just pick the meals you want from their menu for that week

most services don’t offer any customization. you just pick the meals you want from their menu for that week
^This.

The meal preppers are just mass-producing these things for a surcharge, you almost always get what you get.

gucci3.png
If you don't take your hungry *** on to Burger King tokes99 tokes99 .

Ole "you can have it your way" head-***.
camby.png

that’s some wild vascularity, how lean do you think you are abouts right now? if i recall you list a bunch a weight right, how have you found staying this lean?

If I had to take a guess I think I’m somewhere around 12-14% bf. I’ve learned that I carry almost no fat in my legs. I still have lower back fat that kinda pisses me off but it is what it is.

Yea I lost around 90 lbs in total. I did go through a gaining phase last July till around mid December. Went up from 181 to 210. Now I’m back around 188. I enjoy the look of being lean but the fatigue can get to you sometimes lol. You lose a bit of strength, not as much as most people think if training and nutrition is on point. My forearms and legs are always vascular even when I’m not lifting lol. The worst part is just the diet tbh. You have to be very conscious of everything you eat otherwise you have to pay the price in more cardio.

Last edited:
I need to lose 10 lbs to make sure I don't end up in competition with these gorillas.

6ft4 215 to 220lbs and 5ft9 250 lbs, same weight class. They wildin' :lol:

Staying off lifting for a bit and going back to hard cardio.

Last edited:
Ground meat/rice, ground turkey/rice, chicken/rice.. do some quick veggies or something & a lil sauce and YOU GOOD!

I used to buy meal prep services but I quickly realized how much money I was wasting just by being lazy.

ohhh.png

Poor folks can't affford these services.
Rich folks could hire a personal chef, eat at restaurants, or just eat takeout.

I think these services work so the Fats will spend all their money on 400 calorie "meals" and then they can't afford to overeat. No extra money for fast food or snacks will have you losing weight fast.

Back
Top Bottom