STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

got that dog (food) in me
7a3fd5f926539a389f0585b8aed2cf82_w200.gif

3lbs a week is pretty good. Son got a lot of money though, maybe it's time to hire a pro so you can stop making yourself miserable.

I thought about it but whoever it is will have to fit into a tight schedule and figure out how to monitor my jiu jitsu, fasting and injuries. It's a lot of work.

Man my OIC been having us actually do PT and I’ve probably ran more in the last 3 weeks than I’ve ran in the last 3 years 😢

4 miles on 3/18
5 miles 3/27
6 miles this morning

:smh:

My knees can't take any of this. You should work in some biking if you can.

My knees can't take any of this. You should work in some biking if you can.
Unfortunately I’m in the Army and don’t get to decide what we do for PT. If it was my choice, no way I’d be running this much. I probably will start doing some other cardio though before the gym though.

Man my OIC been having us actually do PT and I’ve probably ran more in the last 3 weeks than I’ve ran in the last 3 years 😢

4 miles on 3/18
5 miles 3/27
6 miles this morning

:smh:

Such a thing would be unthinkable over here, and most PT is handled by the E's in Big Blue.
Gym-Kermit.png

When I lead PT it almost always devolves into a heavy lifting session. "You wanna go to the med grp for sick call or you wanna go home?"
umad-removebg-preview.png

Such a thing would be unthinkable over here, and most PT is handled by the E's in Big Blue.
Gym-Kermit.png

When I lead PT it almost always devolves into a heavy lifting session. "You wanna go to the med grp for sick call or you wanna go home?"
umad-removebg-preview.png
So I switched over to Warrant Officer about 2 years ago. I’m not really supposed to involve myself in “NCO business” anymore. My OIC mentioned a PT plan needed to be assembled. Unfortunately none of our NCOs cared enough and so the deadline passed and my OIC created a plan that’s centered around ACFT improvement. It sucks cause he’s really into cross fit and the workouts show.

Of course I’m still getting my gym sessions in but them long *** runs pissing me off.

So I switched over to Warrant Officer about 2 years ago. I’m not really supposed to involve myself in “NCO business” anymore. My OIC mentioned a PT plan needed to be assembled. Unfortunately none of our NCOs cared enough and so the deadline passed and my OIC created a plan that’s centered around ACFT improvement. It sucks cause he’s really into cross fit and the workouts show.

Of course I’m still getting my gym sessions in but them long *** runs pissing me off.

dead.png
Couldn’t be me. (Congrats on getting the dub though, that’s big.)

So some lazy-*** sergeants got you huffing and puffing and blowing all your carbs down? ( ⏸️ )

Yeah, I prolly woulda came up with a plan and “encouraged” one of the NCOs to pitch it.
full

definitely would seems to be contrived but it’s setting up to at least be entertaining, possibly 😂…definitely curious who initiated & plotted out this gym social media kayfabe

Random af this whole Nickelodeon documentary reminded me that Dan Schneider was the first conspiracy I ever saw online way back in the day on the bodybuilding.com misc forum.. idk if anyone else used to be on there but that place used to have me dying :lol:

Random af this whole Nickelodeon documentary reminded me that Dan Schneider was the first conspiracy I ever saw online way back in the day on the bodybuilding.com misc forum.. idk if anyone else used to be on there but that place used to have me dying :lol:

never was a member myself but I always heard how hilarious the bb.com forums were. I heard dudes were ruthless out there :lol: and they brought the LOLs.

bb forum was def a big forum.

I remember dudes on the hypebeast forums would be members over at bb.com just for the laughs and these dudes were scrawny little hypebeast kids wearing The Hundreds tees and skinny jeans lol.

Back
Top Bottom