STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

A few ppl already said the same thing on here, it's not just an assumption. I'm not even about to go back and forth about this though.

Last scoop or two of pwo left. I see a lot of ppl like craze, maybe ill give that a shot. Any other suggestions?

A&F shorts are the truth, but I haven't worn their brand name across my chest in like a decade lol

Anyone try the banana cream ON protein? I am almost out of cookies n cream and want a new flavor...either going banana cream or the mocha cappuccino.

Anyone try the banana cream ON protein? I am almost out of cookies n cream and want a new flavor...either going banana cream or the mocha cappuccino.
I used to drink it, ON Serious Mass tho.
Its aight, but once I had Trutein I never
Went back.

I knew you would have something to say....I hit traps on the same day as delts like many others do, and a lot of delt exercises hit traps indirectly...
ha thanks man. Ya I guess the traps play a role in terms of stabilizing the load for shoulder pressing movements but in terms of directly hitting the traps I think more of pulling motions - deadlfts, shrugs, farmer walks

speaking of shoulders, how do i get that nice cut on your shoulders :nerd: lower body fat??

anyone got good shouler/trap workout?

Last edited:
This doesn't make sense to me.

So if I eat 2000 cal worth of food, I have to burn OVER 2000 calories to lose weight...

It's a bit more complicated than that.

Calories in vs calories out on the surface doesn't take into account your BMR or TDEE

BMR = Calories your body burns in a comatose state (basal metabolic rate)

TDEE = BMR + calories you burn during typical day to day functions i.e. work, kids, extracurricular activities, gym (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)

So IMO when people say Cal's IN vs Cal's OUT, in reality they're meaning TDEE vs cal's in

Last edited:
adding muscle to your frame feels like body armor :smokin . cant see how some men would NOT want to lift weights

A few ppl already said the same thing on here, it's not just an assumption. I'm not even about to go back and forth about this though.

Last scoop or two of pwo left. I see a lot of ppl like craze, maybe ill give that a shot. Any other suggestions?

I bought craze and have taken up to three scoops. Haven't seen much effect but maybe I just took it at a weird time. Also, I normally don't care about taste but it tastes almost like the worst cheap alcohol ever

speaking of shoulders, how do i get that nice cut on your shoulders :nerd: lower body fat??

anyone got good shouler/trap workout?
Lower your bf %. The more muscle mass you have usually leads to it looking more profound is you get leaner.

Arnold presses, shoulder presses, military presses, lateral raises, etc. just to name a few.

:lol: I just watched TheCampbellFitness review on it yesterday, mentioned the taste as well

I take Gaspari SPM, the taste of the Sour Apple and Orange are great :smile:

It's a bit more complicated than that.

Calories in vs calories out on the surface doesn't take into account your BMR or TDEE

BMR = Calories your body burns in a comatose state (basal metabolic rate)

TDEE = BMR + calories you burn during typical day to day functions i.e. work, kids, extracurricular activities, gym (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)

So IMO when people say Cal's IN vs Cal's OUT, in reality they're meaning TDEE vs cal's in

I knew that, but he's explaining this to a dude who doesn't know much, so I can see how it may have come off as confusing.

Back is feeling much better.

Still slight lingering pain so I'm figuring i'll be ready to hit the gym again on Monday.

Gonna focus more on form w/ lower weights whilst doing legs more than going HAM. :smh: @ myself.

Lets get it! Thanks for all the motivation in this thread.

srs

ha thanks man. Ya I guess the traps play a role in terms of stabilizing the load for shoulder pressing movements but in terms of directly hitting the traps I think more of pulling motions - deadlfts, shrugs, farmer walks
Yeah I feel it when I do upright rows. A great shoulder exercise I started doing is the cuban press, it will get you right and hits the rotator cuff as well.

Anyone else love dropsets and supersets as much as me? I did a couple triple drops today and man DAT BURN 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I feel it when I do upright rows. A great shoulder exercise I started doing is the cuban press, it will get you right and hits the rotator cuff as well.

Anyone else love dropsets and supersets as much as me? I did a couple triple drops today and man DAT BURN :pimp:
how heavy do you go? My normalwarmup prior to upper body lifts includes Cuban presses with a five in each hand but Im wondering if I should increase the weight for hypertrophy rather than rehab purposes

My man lucky got in shape and got a car. Good **** b, may you be drenched in heavenly Polo showers for the rest of 2013.

Back
Top Bottom