STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

consuming too much sugar as of late

whats some good, low cal/low sugar cereal? :nerd: actually tastes good btw

kashi go lean fiber twigs. I love it. 13g of pro. 6g of sugar. 140 cals. 10g of fiber. Pretty tasty imo. Check it out.

its my birthday bros. Im taking the day off, spending some time with my family. You guys go hard today and put a couple extra reps for me dudes!

all the kashi i bought were high in calories for such a small serving. might check out the fiber twigs tho

i found some fiber one 80 cal which ill buy tomorrow and try em out as well.

HBD freeze

-ate a lot of food Memorial Day and Tuesday. Still kinda puffy since then went from 147 to 162 down to 153 today I'll probably be back to 147 by Sunday/monday if I follow my diet.... BUT Then I' might out eat out with the family on Sunday for my bday. Also Might drink on Saturday with the homies for my bday.
- Man I really just wanna get this cut done and over with. Just hit 140 or 135 and recomp for the whole summer then bulk fall/winter is the plan.
-Squat went up another 5lbs 210 to 215. Pattern with every time I fall of the diet hard my squat goes up 5lbs.

Last edited:
Just finished my first mud run this morning, felt great 
pimp.gif

Have a good one Freeze 
nthat.gif

i did arms today at the gym (saturday)

tomorrow is sunday and since im off i wanna go do chest then instead of waiting til monday. but i know if i go tomorrow then it wont be pretty

i did arms today at the gym (saturday)

tomorrow is sunday and since im off i wanna go do chest then instead of waiting til monday. but i know if i go tomorrow then it wont be pretty

better off waiting til Monday. I always separate tris and chest day.

Man, this has probably been asked a thousand times but... any good ab/oblique/core workouts or exercises? I know there's planks, side planks, dragon flags, mountain climbers, leg raises but is there anything else? Any help is appreciated NT fambz :pimp:

For working sets I use 35s, and try to keep the form right since it puts stress on the cuff, I make sure I am warmed up before I do them usually, like my 3rd exercise or something. I like them a lot, I watched an interview online where Mark Bell said that Eric Spoto used 120s for cubans :x  Thats dumb strong. If anyone hasnt heard of Spoto aka the Vanilla Gorilla, I suggest you look him up. He just set the raw bench record recently. 
Spoto is ******g massive.

Joining you, brotha. Team Alpha Male. We iron born.

Chest, biceps, abs this morning.

5-miles cardio (jogging) this afternoon.
Why? I'd avoid chronic cardio and do something more time efficient like HIIT.

I dont want shirtless pics of myself floating on the web.

And I wear Medium in Undershirts, never said I wore medium in everything.
Plausible deniability huh?

After putting on a few pounds, I wanna
start shredding fat. What are some good
meals/foods to eat that will keep the cals
up, but lower fat?
To lose weight you're gonna need to cut cals down. There's no way of losing weight without reducing calories. I assume you mean foods that will fill you up but are low cal. Just pound veggies and avoid carbs. Pretty simple.

consuming too much sugar as of late

whats some good, low cal/low sugar cereal? :nerd: actually tastes good btw
Don't eat cereal brah

kashi go lean fiber twigs. I love it. 13g of pro. 6g of sugar. 140 cals. 10g of fiber. Pretty tasty imo. Check it out.

its my birthday bros. Im taking the day off, spending some time with my family. You guys go hard today and put a couple extra reps for me dudes!
Congrats on the bday guy. You should take advantage of bday test spikes tho.

HBD freeze

-ate a lot of food Memorial Day and Tuesday. Still kinda puffy since then went from 147 to 162 down to 153 today I'll probably be back to 147 by Sunday/monday if I follow my diet.... BUT Then I' might out eat out with the family on Sunday for my bday. Also Might drink on Saturday with the homies for my bday.
- Man I really just wanna get this cut done and over with. Just hit 140 or 135 and recomp for the whole summer then bulk fall/winter is the plan.
-Squat went up another 5lbs 210 to 215. Pattern with every time I fall of the diet hard my squat goes up 5lbs.
When you're eating more, you're gonna have a little more energy, which is certainly helpful for getting your lifts up.

Ripped 2 pair of boxers in the last 2 weeks doing clean and jerks :lol:
I've ripped a bunch of pairs of boxers squatting. Switched over to compressions at least for leg day.

lol which one of you was calling out nt zyzz on the misc.
Aware me.

I'm really hungover now. Gonna pound coffees and aminos and hopefully be alright for my lifts later. Not gonna lie, I kinda like lifting hungover.

Feeling like a beast. Banged out 5 x 120 on the flat dumbell press this morning. Not bad for 6' 192lbs

125's next week
devil.gif

Anyone have any glove suggestions? i have the nike ones and they are all about to rip now been using em for a year now

Back
Top Bottom