STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

^ Nah, this one was pretty easy.  This one was only 4.2 miles.

I have a "No burpee" streak going from my last (13 mile) spartan race. Feelsgoodman!

Good stuff. Rare to find someone you can share your hobbies with to that degree.
I feel like fitness is one of the few hobbies I'd feel comfortable "pushing" on my future gf/wife. Ideally I'll find a chick who lifts or at least crossfits but if not. I will push her until she incorporates some strength training into her chronic cardio fitness routine. Other habits and hobbies I'd be much more reluctant to push

nice i signed up for TM in tampa im incorporate that if i fail an obstacle just to amp myself up even more
ive always wanted to do a tough mudder! theres one coming up in November and ive been thinking about it, but idk if i can do 11 miles though 
indifferent.gif

The mud run I did this past weekend was tough but I went all out on that bad boy. Want to do another one.

I know the chicks there were
smokin.gif
. What state you did it in?
BRAH we did these air squats and other stuff to stretch before it started and these 3 hunnies beside me were straight MONEY, talkin bout dat MASS 
pimp.gif
 I got so distracted I didn't even want to run anymore.

I did it good ole NC.

Last edited:
I know the chicks there were
smokin.gif
. What state you did it in?
BRAH we did these air squats and other stuff to stretch before it started and these 3 hunnies beside me were straight MONEY, talkin bout dat MASS 
pimp.gif
 I got so distracted I didn't even want to run anymore.

I did it good ole NC.
i need to get in on these things, for social purposes only (aka da ladies), i mean its cool to participate but the dudes who really think theyre warriors and stuff need to quite playin

i need to get in on these things, for social purposes only (aka da ladies), i mean its cool to participate but the dudes who really think theyre warriors and stuff need to quite playin
Yeah the ladies were nice, the one I did was put on by the Marines so it was a mix of different types of people. I liked it.

Just did so many squats, 5x5 with a single, should have gone for a double. 

GONNA BE SORE TOMORROW 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom