STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

props to you bro! i'm happy if i can achieve your physique. care to share your routine?
currently on a push/pull/legs routine. started this time at about 190+# down to 175# and on my way to 165# as my goal and then see if i want to get even lower. you should post your experience level, current (height/weight/bodyfat) stats and your desired goals and i'm sure some of the smart people on here can help you with a routine. just remember that nutrition is key to progress along with all your hard work.

I'm relatively new to this world of fitness but I'm seeing results by just doing simple things.

I only drink water and milk (and eventually once I get paid this friday protein shakes)

I've reduced my starch/carbs intake considerably.

I have at least 30 mins of exercise a day (i average about 1hr) with one rest day.

Eat lots of vegetables and decent portions of meat.  Cut the junk.

Man this stuff is easy.  It used to be hard but when I realized that I wanted fitness more than I wanted oreos things just fell into place.

Last edited:
Sooo...anybody around NYC wanna hit the weights PM me. My workout partners are so pie man. Only wanna lift once a week -_-

Sooo...anybody around NYC wanna hit the weights PM me. My workout partners are so pie man. Only wanna lift once a week -_-

"I don't wanna get huge like The Rock, just wanna be toned nawmsayin?" :lol:

Lmao spot ******g on. Then they get to the gym and text the whole time, stare at broads with spandex while praising her but dont ever approach em. Haha smh

"I don't wanna get huge like The Rock, just wanna be toned nawmsayin?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
....I have a boy like that.  He only does body weight squats, and no weights whatsoever...for fear of "getting too diesel".....
roll.gif
.  Boys body is softer that terry cloth...
mean.gif

Ayo, RoOk.  Where in NYC are you?

Last edited:
:lol: it's hilarious we ALL hear that ****, like come on brah, you aren't going to be stage ready after only a few lifting sessions :lol: :smh:

My GF even heard this from her friends last week, while i'm over here having her lift heavier **** they're all saying nonsense like We don't want you to get huge, we just want you to live healthier

FOH with that **** while endorsing 5lb or even bodyweight excercises :smh:

Last edited:
"I don't wanna get huge like The Rock, just wanna be toned nawmsayin?"
laugh.gif
roll.gif
....I have a boy like that.  He only does body squats, and no weights whatsoever...
roll.gif

.  Boys body is softer that terry cloth...
mean.gif

Ayo, RoOk.  Where in NYC are you?
BK (Tribeca)
I'm in BK.  I go to Brooklyn Sports Clubs on Van Siclen Ave.

i desperately need new workout music. my playlist of 50, jeezy, flocka and future get me hype but i'm tired of hearing the same songs. does anyone here listen to music other than rap during workouts? if so, what? spread the love.

i desperately need new workout music. my playlist of 50, jeezy, flocka and future get me hype but i'm tired of hearing the same songs. does anyone here listen to music other than rap during workouts? if so, what? spread the love.

HEre's some stuff:

Five Finger Death Punch - Under and Over It Kill the Noize Remix

All that Remains - War You Cannot Win

Five Finger Death Punch - War is the Answer

If the above video doesn't get you hype, get your test levels checked.

check out some podcasts on itunes. i throw the popular EDM stuff on my ipod and get to work.

Ransom/A-Team

DMX

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom