STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So what are the things to look for to tell if someone is juciing besides back acne and small hands? I hear "capped" delts, I mean I have nice delts but Idk if people mean the OD huge delts which is obvious. I pretty much assume ever huge dude at my Gym is juicing.
I have TERRIBLE body acne and never juiced in my life and I'm overweight. That not a fair judgement all the time.

Last edited:

time for another installment of "what y'all listening to in the gym?"

im on a big house/edm/electro kick right how. wasnt into it as much before, but i got some new bose i9 headphones and the bass drops get me amped 

what about you guys?

im on a big house/edm/electro kick right how. wasnt into it as much before, but i got some new bose i9 headphones and the bass drops get me amped 

what about you guys?
Mostly trap music and trance. It'll be Bass Hunter going into Jeezy or something like that :lol: I need to update my set up sooner or later. I'm still rocking the first generation iPod Shuffle :lol: I'm on the 3rd one. They usually last one year or so with constant use. I copped a few off this lady who got them as gifts when she worked at Amway for $10 a pop.

I'm thinking of getting an iPod Nano and Bluetooth headset. I don't really wanna use my phone because I don't want to be distracted with texts and calls.

Mostly trap music and trance. It'll be Bass Hunter going into Jeezy or something like that :lol: I need to update my set up sooner or later. I'm still rocking the first generation iPod Shuffle :lol: I'm on the 3rd one. They usually last one year or so with constant use. I copped a few off this lady who got them as gifts when she worked at Amway for $10 a pop.

I'm thinking of getting an iPod Nano and Bluetooth headset. I don't really wanna use my phone because I don't want to be distracted with texts and calls.

iPod isn't sweatproof I just got the Sony Walkman headphones/mp3 player they are headphones with a build in 4gb MP3 player and are waterproof

iPod isn't sweatproof I just got the Sony Walkman headphones/mp3 player they are headphones with a build in 4gb MP3 player and are waterproof
Sweat doesn't come in contact with the iPod itself though. It goes on the arm band. I'm sure the internal circuit board of these things are cheaply made so they bug out sooner or later. It happened to my older iPods with wheels too. They died after 1.5 years of daily use and those never went into a gym.

Son's physique ain't even that crazy. From that base that's doable in 1 year let alone 6 naturally.
Fo real, no crazy delts or arms, and his traps aren't like mointains. Only questionable thing is his abs look like someones who is on the gear, but Im sure he hits them hard with weighted exercises so Im sticking with natural. CJ from start to finish looks more like he wouldn't be natural then Ogus. I do believe CJ is natty though, he just has them god like genetics. 

Did legs yesterday, was tired as FUUUUUUUUUUU after

Last night got invited by my brothers friend to go with them to hit legs today... I agreed

I was tired after yesterday, crawling around today :lol: :smh:

The mutual friend has a brother who went, who's a former PT and now a crossfit trainer. It was great for myself personally because he checked my squat form and told me what to work on. TIRED, EXHAUSTED, but MAN it feels great :pimp:
Did you get his number bro?

Legit :lol:  out loud at this, but I can confirm that chopping wood makes you feel like a badass. Not a fan of country music but I get a test boost when I hear the turbo spool on my car 8)
If you had a lifted truck you'd get a better test boost tho brah. I assume your car is the one in your avy?

Nah you're thinking of Anton Lavey, I think he was Nigerian. Man a yard man, Jamaican.

I legit had steak marinated in beer for lunch this past Thursday
******g dope right? Seriously, if yall haven't try it - just soak a nice grassfed steak in beer with some garlic crushed, salt and pepper, maybe some powdered chipotle or something else along those lines for spicyness. BUlking is fun.

what about you guys?
I dunno about you guys, but Rob Bailey's music is pretty good for gym purposes:

Robby doesn't even have to sing or rap he can just yell statements and it works.
I listen to a fair amount of "metalcore" in the gym - pretty much anything by All That Remains.

I also mess with Five Finger Death Punch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkIKM1ACx2U (This video is especially good - not official or anything)

I also just shuffle through all the country and rap on the ipod if it's not an important set. Sometimes I have to close the windows tho because NEw York does not know how to be quiet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkHI1hGvWRY
Damn, I'm way too hungover to be listening to my PWO mix.

Didn't know what Ogus looked like until that picture was posted. Those blocky ab insertions are kind of wierd but I guess that's genetics.

Last edited:
If you had a lifted truck you'd get a better test boost tho brah. I assume your car is the one in your avy?

Didn't know what Ogus looked like until that picture was posted. Those blocky ab insertions are kind of wierd but I guess that's genetics.
I used to mess with the lifted trucks and **** back in the day but now I just like to go fast
laugh.gif

That was my last one I got another that is just like it just newer.

I **** with Rob Bailey, he gets me hype in the gym.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, his abs look like the HGH belly or whatever just not as bloated, but who really ****** knows or cares for that matter.

I used to mess with the lifted trucks and **** back in the day but now I just like to go fast:lol:
That was my last one I got another that is just like it just newer.

I **** with Rob Bailey, he gets me hype in the gym.

Yeah thats what I was thinking, his abs look like the HGH belly or whatever just not as bloated, but who really ****** knows or cares for that matter.

I'm glad I live in an area where owning a car is somewhat impractical or I'd be out there spending boatloads of money on lift kits and stuff like that just to look cool.

Past few weeks, everyday preworkout I've been watching: Would definitely like to go to a bbq with him and like A$AP Ferg.

Speaking of actually lifting, I got an accessory, anything goes lift coming up later today. Any exercise suggestions - like fun **** - mainly arms exercises?

Squatting and pressing tomorrow so nothing too taxing.

Man I been thinking about bulking, now because I`m like why finish cutting 30 lbs only to bulk a little. I want to get thicker, and I know my chest and such arent gonna grow with me cutting.

Take it from someone who has followed the same weight lose route as yourself don't bulk prematurely you will regret it rule of thumb is dont do a full bulk into your in single digit bf territory if not by the end you will look fat or you u will feel guilty every time u eat, you always talking about bulking its not as fun as u might think and it's not like all of your lifts go up 50 lbs maybe a refed month but I guarantee after 1 month of bulking you will feel bloated and fat

Take it from someone who has followed the same weight lose route as yourself don't bulk prematurely you will regret it rule of thumb is dont do a full bulk into your in single digit bf territory if not by the end you will look fat or you u will feel guilty every time u eat, you always talking about bulking its not as fun as u might think and it's not like all of your lifts go up 50 lbs maybe a refed month but I guarantee after 1 month of bulking you will feel bloated and fat
Single digits may be a little extreme but maybe not. I've never done a big weightloss like that, but I'd imagine you'd want to get down pretty lean so you can reap the rewards of all the hard work for a little while before starting your bulk. Obviously, it all depends on your goals.

Lol I have no idea what my body fat percentage is. I'm more vascular than pics I see of people who are between 20-25, but I still have the gut meat and moobs still have a little fat so the vascular stuff could be genetics idk but I even see veins in my delts. I know I'm not in the teens though so idk

Last edited:
Srs question for those of you who are more jack3d than the average skinny fat american male, to what extent do you dress to emphasize your jack3dness?

I've found that this summer, I've been all about tanks and short shorts just to let the muscles breathe. Just wondering if anyone else does this or is this taboo where yall coming from?
Plain white/grey/black fitted tees and tanks.

I've been lurking on these boards forever but decided to make an account just so that I can post in this thread. I'm st currently trying to get into better shape.Ideally I'd like to come down 320 to 250. I'm 6-4 so I don't want to get too small. I've been going to the gym for three weeks now doing four days a week. My current routine is:

Sunday: Chest, Back, and Abs

Monday: Biceps, Shoulders, Traps

Wednesday: Legs, Triceps and Abs

Friday:Traps, Back and Abs

I do 30 minutes on the treadmill or bike before I start on weights. And I've found a good diet tracking website to help me keeping up with the calories I consume.

My question is there any thing else you guys think I should be doing? I'd be happy for any suggestions. 

You know when you're about that life when your cheat desert of the week comes in under 300 calories.

Blue Bell taste good?
I've never ate ice cream I didn't like, but I'm loyal to the brand because they are local and donated $7mil to my alma-mater's baseball program.

Throw some walden farms caramel and a serving of almonds with that.

Mixed it with some frozen chocolate PB2 and strawberries. It's a damn good alternative to the real 20g of sugar per serving regular ice cream.

You know when you're about that life when your cheat desert of the week comes in under 300 calories.
Better off just cheating with the real deal.  The stuff in there is no better or safer than some of the stuff in the supplements that you say you don't consume due to safety concerns.  This stuff is highly processed.  A natural whey protein doesn't have some of the stuff this has in it.  No shots intended, just making a general point.

Back
Top Bottom