STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Have any of you guys heard about Cold exposure and body fat loss kind of interesting nonetheless idk how to put up youtube vids but here is the link

he could be Indian, not sure

and i understand its a joke, but youre just going to sweep under the rug the fact that if a black guy were to call himself zeus there would be a bunch of "But hes black" statements even tho its a joke

Dude come on. This is probably the only thread on NT that isn't race baited. If the Rock called himself the son of Zeus I'd believe him. Happy?

funny you mention that...The Rock has a movie coming out where he plays Hercules..
im not happy, i was brutally heckled for calling myelf Superman after a WHITE GIRL called me it first, race will always be in my thoughts
Dude is scarred
laugh.gif

And you saying half-armenian/half-russian is basically Arab is one of the absolute dumbest things I've ever heard in my life. The level of ignance. Even someone from Krypton would laugh if they heard that.
arent we all scarred?

how???? i live in metro detroit, have hella chaldo, armenian, lebanese friends (several Aziz's) and have grown up with many arabs, so i know a thing or two 

not to mention his name is Aziz, which is arabic

Man keep that race talk out this thread real talk, we aint got time for that ********. Muscle knows no color.

On another note if you look up to Panda or Kali please dont be so stupid to think they are really natural. I saw a post from Panda saying if he was juicing he would pissed to have his current physique 
indifferent.gif
 **** outta here man 

Moms wants me to stop bulking :frown: I'm not even close to my ideal weight yet

Motion for emancipation. Can't let moms hold you back brah. Not srs.

On the guys claiming natty when it's obvious they aren't. I think a lot of guys do it out out of interest in their careers rather than actively trying to fraud the public. Basically, it boils down to the fact that steroids are illegal. While I don't think they're worried about legal prosecution, a lot of these pro-bb'ers rely on sponsors and while many of the sponsors benefit greatly from their spokespeople juicing, as companies, they don't want their spokespeople to speak openly about "abusing drugs" as a means for their success. This could probably open the companies up to a lot of backlash and probably a decrease in sales. So most bodybuilders know not to speak openly about their drug use to protect their ability to do endorsements, especially for halfway reputable companies. If it wasn't for endorsements they'd have to resort to sexually assaulting grapefruit.

Man keep that race talk out this thread real talk, we aint got time for that ********. Muscle knows no color.

On another note if you look up to Panda or Kali please dont be so stupid to think they are really natural. I saw a post from Panda saying if he was juicing he would pissed to have his current physique :stoneface:  **** outta here man 

I was following him on IG but dude was wayyyyyyy to full of it. Literally every pic would have some rant about how he's natural.

Motion for emancipation. Can't let moms hold you back brah. Not srs.

On the guys claiming natty when it's obvious they aren't. I think a lot of guys do it out out of interest in their careers rather than actively trying to fraud the public. Basically, it boils down to the fact that steroids are illegal. While I don't think they're worried about legal prosecution, a lot of these pro-bb'ers rely on sponsors and while many of the sponsors benefit greatly from their spokespeople juicing, as companies, they don't want their spokespeople to speak openly about "abusing drugs" as a means for their success. This could probably open the companies up to a lot of backlash and probably a decrease in sales. So most bodybuilders know not to speak openly about their drug use to protect their ability to do endorsements, especially for halfway reputable companies. If it wasn't for endorsements they'd have to resort to sexually assaulting grapefruit.

But there's obvious juicers that are sponsered don't even mention it or address it which is more respectable than going out of your way to deceive people.

I was following him on IG but dude was wayyyyyyy to full of it. Literally every pic would have some rant about how he's natural.
But there's obvious juicers that are sponsered don't even mention it or address it which is more respectable than going out of your way to deceive people.
Fair enough. I do think most guys would prefer to just ignore the issue and not discuss it but it often becomes the elephant and the room and dudes get asked about it.

I feel like deadlift is the easiest out of all the main lifts to progress in. I'll be at 4 plates soon and only been doing them since May or June.

I've been adding 10-20 lbs every workout for the ast 3 weeks. I`m not gonna rush to 4 plates but I think I`ll be there by Sept.

And see I HATE the guys who be like "i`m natty natty natty blah blah" because you have little 15 yr old kids from the burbs looking up to these guys buying all their supps and crap. IF you look at the #hyphymud hastag on instagram you see all these frail kids talking about "tryna be like my bro Kali Muscle". Seen some frail kid bought a ton of tuna and ramen noodles from Costo talking about "ready to make these gainz"

I understand guys not wanting to admit because their sponsors would have to pull their sponsorships (even though the sponsors are buying the roids) but sheesh dont go bashing roid users.

Wish I would've known beforehand what the discussion was before reading the last few pages...complete waste of time reading all that pointless bickering and drama.

Speaking of compounds, overhead press is definitely the most difficult to progress with IMO.  Slowly moving up, but it's a move so many people half *** just to say they hit a certain amount of weight.  Ego lifters always crack me up.

arent we all scarred?

how???? i live in metro detroit, have hella chaldo, armenian, lebanese friends (several Aziz's) and have grown up with many arabs, so i know a thing or two 

not to mention his name is Aziz, which is arabic
Aziz Ansari is indian. Not arabic.

Loosing inches off my waist, pretty damn quick, but not as fast as my stomach. What can I do to speed up the process or jump start it? I can kinda see my abs, but I still got that layer raining on my ab parade :smh:

lmao that's genius! I definitely will hahaha, i figure a 1.5-2.5 hr concert, i can drop 12-1500 easily, espically Hov since I know all his music, it'll be straight dancing and jumping around for hours lol. Just like Hiit cardio. Going full forced during jay-z and resting on Timberlake lol.

And then I got the Wayne concert coming Friday, so that's another heavy cardio day. Leeeeegooooooo

lmao that's genius! I definitely will hahaha, i figure a 1.5-2.5 hr concert, i can drop 12-1500 easily, espically Hov since I know all his music, it'll be straight dancing and jumping around for hours lol. Just like Hiit cardio. Going full forced during jay-z and resting on Timberlake lol.

And then I got the Wayne concert coming Friday, so that's another heavy cardio day. Leeeeegooooooo
Good luck.  Have fun.  I never really get that amped for a concert, meh.

Back
Top Bottom