STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Can someone give me a basic guideline for IF?

I was reading on leangains.com and a suggested meal plan for a person working a 9-5 should be:

1 meal around 12-1 (20-25% of total calories)
1 meal around 4-5 (20-25% of total calories)
final meal around 8-9 after lifting (rest of the calories)

The another article states that in order to lose fat and have lean gains, one should train fasted and should only consume calories after the body gets into an anabolic state.

Can someone give me a newb structure for IF?

I wake up at 6:45AM and I usually get to the gym around 7:00PM. Workout until 8:30 - 9:00 and get home around 9:30.

In bed and sleeping usually by 11:30PM.

I've been on a cutting phase since May and track my calories on a daily basis. Although I lost 9 lbs, I have also decreased in muscle size.

Supplements I'm curently on:

Whey protein (ON and Isopure)
Casein protein (ON)
Creatine Mono (ON)
Yohimbine (Primaforce)
Fishoil (GNC)
Multivitamin (Costco)

Thanks guys.

lmao that's genius! I definitely will hahaha, i figure a 1.5-2.5 hr concert, i can drop 12-1500 easily, espically Hov since I know all his music, it'll be straight dancing and jumping around for hours lol. Just like Hiit cardio. Going full forced during jay-z and resting on Timberlake lol.

And then I got the Wayne concert coming Friday, so that's another heavy cardio day. Leeeeegooooooo

After what happened in this thread yesterday, I feel compelled to point out that's racist.

This is my first true deload week, I felt it was very necessary given those elbow tingles I had last week.

It sucks, but I know it was long overdue bros

Last edited:
lmao that's genius! I definitely will hahaha, i figure a 1.5-2.5 hr concert, i can drop 12-1500 easily, espically Hov since I know all his music, it'll be straight dancing and jumping around for hours lol. Just like Hiit cardio. Going full forced during jay-z and resting on Timberlake lol.

And then I got the Wayne concert coming Friday, so that's another heavy cardio day. Leeeeegooooooo

After what happened in this thread yesterday, I feel compelled to point out that's racist.
Hell yea, you won't shake dem cakes for JT?

You need to stop being so close minded, he can rock your world

But anyways, any advice on maintaining symmetry? I really want to nip my issue in the bud, my left pec is smaller than my right as well as middle delt, lower back

Any guys been through it and corrected it? Whats the remedy?

At first deadlift is easy. Once I got to 4 plates its a whole new ball game. My gains in that have been slow. I can most def deadlift 450 - 460 but its such a struggle to get to that 500.

I trap bar dead lifted 495 over the winter but I also weighed 240 at the time. I'm 215-220 right now.

Lately I've been just repping them out 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 365x10. Good way to get the conditioning up also.

lol you're right guys, how could i be so racist haha, I need to increase the love. Seriously though, I really only know like 3-4 JT tracks outside of the heat N'Sync used to drop. Maybe if he sings 'Girlfriend'

Can someone give me a basic guideline for IF?

I was reading on leangains.com and a suggested meal plan for a person working a 9-5 should be:

1 meal around 12-1 (20-25% of total calories)
1 meal around 4-5 (20-25% of total calories)
final meal around 8-9 after lifting (rest of the calories)

The another article states that in order to lose fat and have lean gains, one should train fasted and should only consume calories after the body gets into an anabolic state.

Can someone give me a newb structure for IF?

I wake up at 6:45AM and I usually get to the gym around 7:00PM. Workout until 8:30 - 9:00 and get home around 9:30.

In bed and sleeping usually by 11:30PM.

I've been on a cutting phase since May and track my calories on a daily basis. Although I lost 9 lbs, I have also decreased in muscle size.

Supplements I'm curently on:

Whey protein (ON and Isopure)
Casein protein (ON)
Creatine Mono (ON)
Yohimbine (Primaforce)
Fishoil (GNC)
Multivitamin (Costco)

Thanks guys.

I'll DEF pass this info on to my dude--- thank YOU.

Did legs. Did 5 sets of 5 at 275lbs after 2 or 3 warm up sets at lighter weight. The last 3 reps on my last set were rough :lol: legs were getting a little shaky.

I ran into the madcow 5x5 online and kind of want to try it

http://stronglifts.com/madcow-5x5-training-programs/

It looks crazy intense...you are squatting 3 times a week....and since that is my favorite exercise i might give it a go

I was with you fam...til you brought up Wayne lol.
This is my first true deload week, I felt it was very necessary given those elbow tingles I had last week.

It sucks, but I know it was long overdue bros
We all need them.  Especially when those nagging injuries start to rear their ugly heads.
Did legs. Did 5 sets of 5 at 275lbs after 2 or 3 warm up sets at lighter weight. The last 3 reps on my last set were rough
laugh.gif
legs were getting a little shaky.

I ran into the madcow 5x5 online and kind of want to try it

http://stronglifts.com/madcow-5x5-training-programs/

It looks crazy intense...you are squatting 3 times a week....and since that is my favorite exercise i might give it a go
Yeah, I'm doing Wendler's 5x5 right now, but I'm giving strong consideration to adding at least an extra day of squats in.  I made great progress with it last year, but I took a step back since I neglected my mobility work as well as the yoga I was doing to increase flexibility.  It's going back up now that I've started making stretching and foam rolling a priority, but def the one lift that I would like to send through the roof.

Working late all week...was looking forward to getting on the field and running some hills for the first time in a while, but that probably won't happen today.  Will probably get some light cardio and stretching in later and force in some squats tomorrow.

hahaha I havent seen Wayne since the old cash money days, well that and at a few parties in vegas and Mia. I'm seen hov a bunch of times now including each joint the last few years, so even though dude fell off big time, I'm actually way more excited to see him lmao

Fd up my knee playing ball last night, dont know when I will be able to squat next 
mean.gif

hey lucky, i hate you.
thanks for nothing posting that popeyes has chicken waffle tenders. took an early lunch and demolished a 5 piece with a large red beans and rice. dipped the heck outta my pieces in that maple sauce and tried some dipped in some cinnamon maple syrup. prolly exceeded my calories for the day with just one meal :smh:

hey lucky, i hate you.
thanks for nothing posting that popeyes has chicken waffle tenders. took an early lunch and demolished a 5 piece with a large red beans and rice. dipped the heck outta my pieces in that maple sauce and tried some dipped in some cinnamon maple syrup. prolly exceeded my calories for the day with just one meal :smh:

:pimp:

hey lucky, i hate you.

hey lucky, i hate you.

Bro.

Hit up Popeyes today;

Housed a 3 piece with a cup of vanilla coke and a blackberry X cream cheese pie

:x :x :smh: :frown:

**** you lucky :smh:

Damn both of these meals sound freaking delicious.

I had two pieces of grilled chicken covered in nothing but mrs. dash and ground pepper, spinach salad with light olive oil and vinegar and 3 rice cakes. oh and yogurt.

hey lucky, i hate you.
thanks for nothing posting that popeyes has chicken waffle tenders. took an early lunch and demolished a 5 piece with a large red beans and rice. dipped the heck outta my pieces in that maple sauce and tried some dipped in some cinnamon maple syrup. prolly exceeded my calories for the day with just one meal
mean.gif
hey lucky, i hate you.
thanks for nothing posting that popeyes has chicken waffle tenders. took an early lunch and demolished a 5 piece with a large red beans and rice. dipped the heck outta my pieces in that maple sauce and tried some dipped in some cinnamon maple syrup. prolly exceeded my calories for the day with just one meal
mean.gif
Bro.

Hit up Popeyes today;

Housed a 3 piece with a cup of vanilla coke and a blackberry X cream cheese pie

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

**** you lucky
mean.gif

Damn both of these meals sound freaking delicious.

I had two pieces of grilled chicken covered in nothing but mrs. dash and ground pepper, spinach salad with light olive oil and vinegar and 3 rice cakes. oh and yogurt.
Sounds like my lunch today lol.  Tossed in a piece of yam for a lil carbs.  Had my cheat on Sunday.  Back on it.  Itching to get outta work and hit this damn hill...if only I could pull a vanishing act.

All this food talk. Bout to roll to Chipotle and get me some double steak and guac bowl. 

Ok I'm committing to bringing my own lunch to work to save money and a few pounds. I'm a complete noob to this and need some tips.

Just gonna stick to the basics for now, cooking a few Tupperwares of brown rice and chicken on an off day for the week. Any tips on how to store and heat it up properly? (ie placing a paper towel over it)

Back
Top Bottom