STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Finally was able to get the power wheel less than retail. I did this a lot during college for track. Abs will be on deck this coming summer.

Just in case you have no idea what the power wheel is.

in a nutshell. There's more you can do but this is the basic.

Finally was able to get the power wheel less than retail. I did this a lot during college for track. Abs will be on deck this coming summer.

Just in case you have no idea what the power wheel is.

in a nutshell. There's more you can do but this is the basic.

Curious. How does it compare to the regular ab wheel that you hold with your hands?

One of the best ever, The Rhino 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

My Lean Bulk Meal plan:grams? l 1 ; 6 whole eggs. 1 x banana
Meal 2 ; Small bag of cashew nuts
Meal 3 ; 200g lean steak, small sweet potato and green veg.
Meal 4 ; tub of cottage cheese.
Meal 5 ; 200g turkey, green veg.
Meal 6 : 6 blend protein shake OR Casien shake

damn cuh you eat all this is one DAY? How many cals? NET (that means after you deduct what you burned during your workout)

your grocery bill must be through the roof! But I see how you can get it in , you eat lots of small meals.

tub of cottage cheese eh? Never seen that before.

And to who I asked, (I forgot) this is a meal plan--- ppl will post random things they eat but not many have posted their set meal plan.

NET works out that im taking in around 3,200 per day

Grocery wise it does work out a little costly, Not as expensive as you would think though if you do it sensible, buy everything in bulk, I get my Meat from Butchers etc.
Because im not relying on Shakes so much you save money on not buying much Whey \ Casein so that money I save I then spend on normal food

Sorry for putting my measurements in grams for the Hippies who complaining :tongue:

Great vids guys....Stan Efferding....good lord those delts and lats....some really impressive lifts especially raw

Legs yesterday went well happy with how sore my glutes (pause) and quads are this morning. Normally my hamstrings are the worst but not today...glad too since i was focused on my quads yesterday. Did two working sets yesterday squatting at 315lb got 4 reps then 3 reps. I really want to one day be able to knock out 6 reps at 315. But since soccer season started i haven't been able to do legs consistently since mine are always hurt or sore.

Off today
Arms friday
Back saturday
Soccer Sunday

Keep up the good work NT

Might try out a new gym that opened near me on Sunday. Supposedly has premium equipment like a prowler... Might end up switching.

anyone recommend a good pre workout? im leaning towards cellucor c4 or jack3d
if anyone has better suggestions any help would work

anyone recommend a good pre workout? im leaning towards cellucor c4 or jack3d
if anyone has better suggestions any help would work

can't go wrong with the watermelon white flood like freeze said or c4 is good too. both of those are the equivalent of fruity/candy-like cup of coffee. that hyde has a ton of caff plus rauwolfia/yohimbine - there's no way i'd feel good taking that.

currently i'm taking genomyx evol when i work out real early and want a hard kick (has a little caffeine plus something real similar to 1,3 dimeth/geranium) and on the weekdays i take giant sports metabolic bioshock.

all this talk about who got banned and ain't nobody posted meal plans..... :rolleyes

My Lean Bulk Meal plan:

Meal 1 ; 6 whole eggs. 1 x banana
Meal 2 ; Small bag of cashew nuts
Meal 3 ; 200g lean steak, small sweet potato and green veg.
Meal 4 ; tub of cottage cheese.
Meal 5 ; 200g turkey, green veg.
Meal 6 : 6 blend protein shake OR Casien shake

Is this enough carbs? You're trying to bulk right?

Also: Posting the nutrients for each meal. And the total caloric intake would be helpful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom