STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I told you to go back and re-read my post. I posted it. Im not reposting again.

Dudes is thirsty for another lesson by Cliff.
Seems like a cop out to me...

My Lean Bulk Meal plan:grams? l 1 ; 6 whole eggs. 1 x banana
Meal 2 ; Small bag of cashew nuts
Meal 3 ; 200g lean steak, small sweet potato and green veg.
Meal 4 ; tub of cottage cheese.
Meal 5 ; 200g turkey, green veg.
Meal 6 : 6 blend protein shake OR Casien shake
grams - what part of france are you from?

That's ur warmup?
76e.jpg
whats wrong with that as a warmup?

I read an article about the dude who trains a lot of celebrities including Hugh Jackman when he has to bulk up for his Wolverine part.

He said you get the best and fastest results by doing your lifting early in the day then waiting 8-9 hours to do your cardio.

Hugh also was eating about 6,000 calories per day :x

That would be kind of hard for someone with a full time job and/or kids though...

Spacing cardio and lifting out is good. Can be hard to schedule tho

Other people like to use box jumps, and mild cardio for warm ups... I don't like doing that.

Why would I use different movements over the same movement I'm about to perform. Not saying those methods aren't effective, I just prefer my method.

What are your goals?
build muscle, don't care about strength
It's not like those two goals are mutually exclusive, though.  If you're looking to build muscle, the most efficient and effective way to go about it is to train for strength.  Emphasize compounds and try and increase the amount of weight you're lifting.  Something like stronglifts or starting strength is just what the doctor ordered.  Some form of linear progression.  That plus having your nutrition on point.

Im not from France im from England, Thanks for that contribution though, so informative

thought this vid was enjoyable. srs. need to get this kind of intensity in my workouts - i'd probably just hurt myself though :lol:

Pete Rubish :smokin dude is a beast and hilarious too. pulls 800 raw no belt no straps and is only 21. :x one of my fav powerlifters to watch.

Last edited:
In regards to the end of that vid, do ya'll guys suggest that motion for BB Rows?

I went to Pendlay rows as of recently and feel better contraction from keeping it a bit more controlled.

I told you to go back and re-read my post. I posted it. Im not reposting again.

Dudes is thirsty for another lesson by Cliff.
Seems like a cop out to me...

My Lean Bulk Meal plan:grams? l 1 ; 6 whole eggs. 1 x banana
Meal 2 ; Small bag of cashew nuts
Meal 3 ; 200g lean steak, small sweet potato and green veg.
Meal 4 ; tub of cottage cheese.
Meal 5 ; 200g turkey, green veg.
Meal 6 : 6 blend protein shake OR Casien shake

That's ur warmup?
76e.jpg

I read an article about the dude who trains a lot of celebrities including Hugh Jackman when he has to bulk up for his Wolverine part.

He said you get the best and fastest results by doing your lifting early in the day then waiting 8-9 hours to do your cardio.

Hugh also was eating about 6,000 calories per day :x

That would be kind of hard for someone with a full time job and/or kids though...

Its clear you didn't read what I wrote. Not a cop out. Go back and re-read like I said or stop replying.

Thats terrible for a warmup. All those reps and sets just for a warmup aren't necessary.

Your informative post was very well needed.

There's nothing wrong with that as a warmup, especially if you are going high weight/low rep scheme.

Don't be mad his warmup is your 1RM.

My 1RM is 435. Try again.

Maxed on shrugs today for you Durden and Timbo

:tongue:

Nice, another day wasted in the gym doing pointless stuff! Woot! :smokin....:lol:...:wink:

Why are shrugs pointless? Pretty sure my traps are growing.

Thats terrible for a warmup. All those reps and sets just for a warmup aren't necessary.

Your informative post was very well needed.

There's nothing wrong with that as a warmup, especially if you are going high weight/low rep scheme.

Don't be mad his warmup is your 1RM.

My 1RM is 435. Try again.

Why are shrugs pointless? Pretty sure my traps are growing.

Im pretty sure youre just trolling around now, right?

Dudes Pete is the man, Ive seen him damn near have a stroke trying to finish a lift lol That dude gives zero dambs and will do wahetever it takes no matter how ugly it is.

you guys should check out Chris Hickson too, he can deadliest crazy.

My personal favorite is George Leeman aka babySlayer lol The baddest dude in the game and a monster literally.

4 sets is too many :lol:

So, I'm supposed to do 1, and hope my body is warm enough?

I'm good. My working weight is 330. I'm still progressing in a linear manner, so I'll follow what I've been doing.

As for 1RMs, I honestly find em pointless. I'm 172, I've one repped 405...who cares. Working weight is what's important to me.

Back
Top Bottom