STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

bout to go beast it at the gym right now
this thread really dooes help
thanks to all that participate in it :smokin

ordered some Chicken Egg Foo Young and Wings from this new chinese spot next door. Last Week of the Year. IDC IDC IDC.

ordered some Chicken Egg Foo Young and Wings from this new chinese spot next door. Last Week of the Year. IDC IDC IDC.
Do your thing young man.  But don't over do it...
laugh.gif

coached practice this morning... ran 5 suicides with the boys (under 30 sec) and participated in drills with my bigs

drank that CRAZE w 45 min left in practice :nerd:

proceeded to lock myself in the weight room after practice and went straight BANANAS on back and abs

gonna start calling this stuff COKRAZE...

Time for the cut guys, gonna start after 2012. Sucks though since I've been off school and back home I've been doing nothing but chilling, eating, and drinking. Haven't been through a full phase of a cut so any information or advice is appreciated. I go about a week or so on a strict diet, cardio, and weights but I need to stick this one out for the 2 months.

Any routines etc? Thanks fam, ill probably be posting pics in here as well just for keeping myself accountable.

Time for the cut guys, gonna start after 2012. Sucks though since I've been off school and back home I've been doing nothing but chilling, eating, and drinking. Haven't been through a full phase of a cut so any information or advice is appreciated. I go about a week or so on a strict diet, cardio, and weights but I need to stick this one out for the 2 months.
Any routines etc? Thanks fam, ill probably be posting pics in here as well just for keeping myself accountable.

Eat at 10% under maintenance on training day, load up on carbs in your post workout meal
Eat at 30-40% cals under maintenance on rest days, limit your carbs.
No cardio necessary. Unless you just like to do it, then by all means but don't try to use it to circumvent a bad diet.
Just remember if you want to eat dirty, do it on a training day in your post workout meal never another time and you'll be straight.

punished my chest and bi's today. did supersets of bench and curls, hitting all different angles. the pump was incredible. i showed my body who's boss.

Wrecked the backs and bis today....

quick question tho, why is it whenever I go heavy on dead lifts and bent over barbell rows, I feel like I get the wind knocked out of me....

Has me shook every now and then 
laugh.gif

And it's usually only those two exercises that get to me 

Wrecked the backs and bis today....

quick question tho, why is it whenever I go heavy on dead lifts and bent over barbell rows, I feel like I get the wind knocked out of me....

Has me shook every now and then :lol:

And it's usually only those two exercises that get to me 

when is your inhale and exhale? a lot of the time people forget to breathe properly during deadlifts

first time on this thread...hoping to start a new life. Obese, diabetic, high cholesterol and very weak but i am promising myself to change my life. Time to get it.

first time on this thread...hoping to start a new life. Obese, diabetic, high cholesterol and very weak but i am promising myself to change my life. Time to get it.
Welcome to my favorite thread on NT. Lots of good advice in here as well as your own little support group to provide motivation. 

I always tell dudes, I don't care if you're 500 lbs or 100 lbs, as long as you are making a change that's all that matters. As long as you are in the gym day in and day out, eating right, that's all that matters. You'll not only notice changes in your body but your mentality in life as well. Things that never seemed possible will now become within reach. 

My favorite motivational speech/poster/etc...

I`m thinking about stop using Preworkouts all together.

Anyone use Beef Aminos before? It looks like a dirt cheap alternative to take during my work day since I`m doing Intermittent Fasting. Thoughts? Tryna decide on the stuff I got in my cart.

if you are down, I would love to make part of my 2013 new years resolution to help you to reach your goals :nerd:

You will get plenty of good info and supports from this thread! All you gotta do is have faith in yourself and your abilities and you can achieve your goal or goals! Good luck to you.

Just copped 10lbs of Dymatize Elite Isolate, CLA reup, and some Beef Aminos gonna try using this as a BCAA source during the day,

gonna stop using Casein one I run out and just take 1 protein at all times since essentially protein is protein, and the body doesnt go catabolic while you sleep.

if you are down, I would love to make part of my 2013 new years resolution to help you to reach your goals :nerd:

I'm down. Help me out por favor. i lurk this thread a lot but never post because I'm inconsistent when it comes to going to the gym. I'm 160lbs and I'd like to get to 170lbs.

My schedule is about to get real hectic next month and I'm not sure how to manage my workouts. My free days are Friday mornings, Saturday mornings, Sunday, and Monday night.

I like weights but I'm disappointed in the amount of pull ups, push ups, and sit ups I can do.

:nerd:

Last edited:
thank you for all the love from you guys... really feel like i can do this

rayray3thousand, thanks for help brother, your help would be much appreciated...and LETS GO KNICKS!

I'm down. Help me out por favor. i lurk this thread a lot but never post because I'm inconsistent when it comes to going to the gym. I'm 160lbs and I'd like to get to 170lbs.

My schedule is about to get real hectic next month and I'm not sure how to manage my workouts. My free days are Friday mornings, Saturday mornings, Sunday, and Monday night.

I like weights but I'm disappointed in the amount of pull ups, push ups, and sit ups I can do.

:nerd:

do you have a gym pass or are you still working out at home?

don't let your pull ups/push ups/sit ups count bring you down, use it as a baseline of how much stronger you are going to get in the upcoming months. I wish I was still weak in those departments so I could train hard and see immediate results.

you got 4 days to train, 3 days to rest, and 7 days total to eat right.

it all comes down to you man... you want to be 160lbs and physically weak and emotionally disappointed? or 170lbs strong and confident :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom