STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

laugh.gif

Recommendations on a good whey protein? Starting back this Friday and haven't lifted in 5 years :smh: also I need a lactose intolerant friendly one :lol:

Maybe a silly and weird question but is there a specific way your poop suppose to look to show you've been burning off that unwanted fat? Lol

Maybe a silly and weird question but is there a specific way your poop suppose to look to show you've been burning off that unwanted fat? Lol

Give it about 8 weeks and your body will have specific looks to show you've been burning off that unwanted fat.

stay strong.

EDIT: Your avy btw... well.... just refer to mine :evil:

Last edited:
Had a mean back and biceps workout tonight. Got to the point where I wanted to throw up.

Put in about 25 sets just on back alone.

Did some work with FatGripz during chest/shoulders tonight. Can easily see how they contribute to forearm growth. Anyone else mess with these?

Nice to see this thread is still going strong.

Keep lifting dem weights cuz.

PS: Lol'd at Ksteezy doing c-fit, strong form, strong lift, strong everything.

Trying to make the transition from beer and mixed drinks to single malt scotch whiskey as a lower calorie and less gain stifling option. Damn, Jameson this is not, this Glenmorangie is harsh. I couldn't stop drinking it though. I've had others like Oban, glenlivet and Macallan, but never on a consistent basis.

What are the better options when drinking?

Obviously you want to avoid sodas and juices for mixers because of all the added sugar

Do it man. Dewars, johnny walker black, theres plenty of lighter tasty options. I like jack daniels too though.

had a gluton free apple beer saturday..freaking delicious!!!

What are the better options when drinking?

Obviously you want to avoid sodas and juices for mixers because of all the added sugar

Scotch neat, Vodka sodas with limes, wine. As long as you keep the sugary stuff out you be fine IMO just keep it within your macros lol.

This is starting to resemble the DB thread a bit. I've been on a little more of a wine phase since it goes well with my meals but I used to drink a bit more scotch. Can't really afford the nicer stuff since I'm still in school but I like glenlevit and glenfidditch with the occasional macallen when I feel like splurging.

Vodka and diet tonic water with lime usually does the trick for me. Love Jameson neat or chilled during the cooler months as well.

How about wine though?

Back
Top Bottom