STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man after trying those fitjoy bars and even the oh yeah one birthday cake bar, I dont see quest ever getting my money again. :lol:

They definitely have some serious competition on the market

Dylan. Hot fire!

I've been on my treehugger steez and looking for options without artificial ingredients.

Anyone mess with Rx bars?

Haven't ran in 8 days and my knees felt fine. Didn't feel like working out today but I buffed it out and my knees are killing me again :frown:

Did chest/back today. Didnt have rhe best bench but thugged it out.

135x5
225x5

235x5
240x5x3
240x3.5 couldnt get that 4th rep had to rack it on the 2nd lvl smh pissed me off. Finished with 190x5x2 close grip.

DL
135x5
225x5

275x5x4
285x5

Started off ****** but finished good

I have a bar only in emergencies. Maybe once or twice a week if inforgot my protein or something

Basically like once a week if I'm going to the gym before close and need to rush and can't eat before. I can't lift without something to eat first. I'll just smash one and a banana so I'm not all weak.

I made an error posting this earlier - (I work at Life Time Corp)

Life Time Fitness has discounted memberships from now until August 21st! You can take advantage of these benefits:

• $0 joining fee
• $0 add on fee
• Monthly dues savings of $5 to $30 (Varies by club, once you access the link below you can choose location to see price)
• One hour with a personal trainer (Move-it session)
• One month of kid’s group swim lessons

It's easy, you can sign up online with my code. I have FIVE to give away this time.

Use promotion code "friendsfamily-567pc"
here:

https://ims.mylt.com/ims/promo/frie...t_rid=53583375&et_attr1=promotional#promoCode

Last edited:
I've been on my treehugger steez and looking for options without artificial ingredients.

Anyone mess with Rx bars?

Anyone else try RXBARs?

Not the consistency of a protein bar, obviously, but I really liked it. Little pricey at $3 a bar at Wegmans.

Did chest/back today. Didnt have rhe best bench but thugged it out.

135x5
225x5

235x5
240x5x3
240x3.5 couldnt get that 4th rep had to rack it on the 2nd lvl smh pissed me off. Finished with 190x5x2 close grip.

DL
135x5
225x5

275x5x4
285x5

Started off ****** but finished good

Could be totally wrong cuz im only basing it off me, and i know that everyone is different (goals, body composition etc)...but i feel like your bench is pretty further along than your DL

Could be totally wrong cuz im only basing it off me, and i know that everyone is different (goals, body composition etc)...but i feel like your bench is pretty further along than your DL

I think ur right. When i got back into the gym in jan i was doing both bench and deadlift but i tweaked my back a little. I ended up taking some time off which turned into a couple months. Mainly out of laziness of not wanting to do it and making ****** excuses (seeing people on the squat rack and not wanting to wait for them to finsih). I know i can deadlift more than what i am doing cuz when i was playing baseball i was doing more than 3plates. I just stopped being a little ***** and started to get after it :lol:

Tweaked my wrist today.
AMEL CURSE BYKE

did go swimming and dowater exercises. Every time i do it i always ask myself why dont I do it more

The pain in my right arm is still there but way more manageable than last week. I had a much better time at the gym today (compared to last Sunday).

Tdogg, I ain't ever lifting that curse (for you)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom