STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lol what? Hold that thing for 4-5 mins and tell us how easy it is.

Not to mention there are a zillion types of planks designed to make them VERY hard.

The-Best-Single-Exercise-To-Perform.jpg

Lol what? Hold that thing for 4-5 mins and tell us how easy it is.

lol.. I can hold just about any plank for 5 mins and i am almost 50..

edit - well maybe not that dude planking on his side.. lmao.. but i would never waste 5 mins planking anyway.

Last edited:
I never understood giving up meat to lose weight. I can understand red meat but as far as chicken breast and fish i would keep that. In my diet. I only do red meat on my off days when i lower carbs. Even then its only flank steak. Filet mignon, or 93% or higher ground beef

Goals for 2019:

500 DL (currently at 460)
415 Squat (currently at 340)
ANY progress on my poverty bench (currently at 225 I think)
Compete at 66kg/145 at least twice
AND get my Personal Trainer Certification

Good Luck NT fam on 2019!

I never understood giving up meat to lose weight. I can understand red meat but as far as chicken breast and fish i would keep that. In my diet. I only do red meat on my off days when i lower carbs. Even then its only flank steak. Filet mignon, or 93% or higher ground beef

It’s a nice detox for the body.

Your body works OT to break down some of that meat consumption, and let’s not forget most people aren’t eating grass fed beef and pasture raised chickens - it’s chick if la, McDonald’s, etc.

If they were already eating lean and healthy meats they wouldn’t be using it for a weight loss but rather a detox.

I went 5 years no red meat.

I just recently went 4 months vegetarian - that wasn’t as difficult as most would think.

I’ll prob use the Vegetarian diet once a year for a month at a time for detox purposes.

All I have in my kitchen as far as “meat” is concerned is grass fed filet, pasture raised eggs, and grass fed beef.

I eat a filet once a week - size of my palm.

Beans are a great protein sub.

Planks are great when used via suspension training like TRX straps.

I usually do varying core workouts via them.

Your body works OT to break down some of that meat consumption, and let’s not forget most people aren’t eating grass fed beef and pasture raised chickens - it’s chick if la, McDonald’s, etc.

If they were already eating lean and healthy meats they wouldn’t be using it for a weight loss but rather a detox.

I just recently went 4 months vegetarian - that wasn’t as difficult as most would think.

I’ll prob use the Vegetarian diet once a year for a month at a time for detox purposes.

All I have in my kitchen as far as “meat” is concerned is grass fed filet, pasture raised eggs, and grass fed beef.

Beans are a great protein sub.

We need to see how swole you are lol no romo.

You outchea doing gladiator **** and eating supa clean.

We need to see how swole you are lol no romo.

You outchea doing gladiator **** and eating supa clean.

My training has evolved into circuit training 4 days a week and strength training 2 days a week.

Mixed in a ton of running into my routines.

I ran 31+ miles a month last year from August until December.

Looking to do about 50+ miles a month this year.

I’ve enjoyed running since I picked it back up.

There are several progressions to planks that will make them exceptionally harder then the conventional ones you see most folks doing.

Reverse crunches and rollouts are good too.
Rollouts are way harder than planks. Pair it up with jumping some rope, hitting the heavy bag and speed bag, and you got yourself a mean boxing circuit for abs and full body, great cardio.

When i say difficult im not talking abput ease of exercise.. Im just saying i dont mind doing them because theyre too hard...just dont like em

well, depending on what you’re trying to get out of it strength or stability you can always do heavy carry variations

Your body works OT to break down some of that meat consumption, and let’s not forget most people aren’t eating grass fed beef and pasture raised chickens - it’s chick if la, McDonald’s, etc..

Citation desperately needed

Dextoxes and cleanses are not a thing.

80 serving bag of ON Gold Standard is $35 at costco in store fellas. Chocolate or vanilla only. No love for the brown people smh

Beans are a great protein sub

We have a store called Lidl out here and they do amazing prices on their food, a lot of grass fed and pasture stuff. I didn't believe the hype on the grass fed foods, but after tasting the difference, im not sure If i can go back. so I only get the grass fed filet mignons and sirloins and they're still great prices. better than walmarts

My training has evolved into circuit training 4 days a week and strength training 2 days a week.

Mixed in a ton of running into my routines.

I ran 31+ miles a month last year from August until December.

Looking to do about 50+ miles a month this year.

I’ve enjoyed running since I picked it back up.

Yo, any chance you'd send that program my way. I love strength training but I want to evolve my work outs to be more active.

Need to get back in the gym. Stopped lifting years ago since I started doing BJJ. Did that for two years and quit because I was tired of being hurt and wanted to focus more on my golf game. Golf season ended months ago and haven't had any form of physical activity since then. My normal one beer a night turned into 2-3 easily. Gained 20 lbs since then smh. Gotta get back in shape. Cutting all weekday drinking out. No more eating like garbage either. Wish me luck fellas

I
Also, with Whey I typically drink a shake AFTER my work-out? I assume this is best?
I drink liquid egg whites post workout and have made my best results after completely giving up whey for a full 3 years (although once in a blue moon i will drink it now). I believe most people's bodies perform better by cutting out dairy but thats just my opinion. Also if you look at the ingredients on the back of a protein container there is just too many damn ingredients with chemical names you cant pronounce. There might be 25 grams of protein in one scoop but how much of that protein is bioavailable? How much protein does your body actually absorb? If the dairy causes inflammation in your body how beneficial is it really to recovery and muscle synthesis?

Back
Top Bottom