STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hate it when you're still trying to lose weight and people keep buying you food. "Have some pizza and lasagna." Guess I'll be doing extra cardio tomorrow.
after a long hiatus, I'm back to intermittent fasting. not just because I wanted to, but because my hectic schedule allows me too. I'll be back to my normal workout once I get my hectic schedule figured out.

Hate it when you're still trying to lose weight and people keep buying you food. "Have some pizza and lasagna." Guess I'll be doing extra cardio tomorrow.

Have to lose weight, brehs.
skip1.png

Do extra cardio, brehs.
scust.png

Had to get my wellness check today for insurance purposes. I opted for the morning at a place by the office. The nurse asks me some questions with the last one being “Did you fast” I totally forgot that was a requirement but I worked out in the AM and needed something post-exercise.

I said yes |l

Welp, got some pretty crappy news today nt fam. Partially tore my pec. Thankfully it’s not off the bone, it’s the muscle itself. No surgery but have to do pt for a few weeks and go from there. I knew something was bound to happen. My recovery has been trash because I haven’t been sleeping well so it was a matter of time. Hopefully in the grand scheme of things it’s only a small setback

Welp, got some pretty crappy news today nt fam. Partially tore my pec. Thankfully it’s not off the bone, it’s the muscle itself. No surgery but have to do pt for a few weeks and go from there. I knew something was bound to happen. My recovery has been trash because I haven’t been sleeping well so it was a matter of time. Hopefully in the grand scheme of things it’s only a small setback
Wishing you a speedy recovery

Hope you get well soon, Brodie! How do you think it happened? How long was it lingering for?

Get some bpc157 and you’ll be back in the game in 3 days according to r/peptides. Wish you a speedy recovery though. sucks

Last edited:
Hope you get well soon, Brodie! How do you think it happened? How long was it lingering for?

I knew the exact moment it started. I felt it go on decline bench, a movement I haven’t even done in years. At first it felt like it got overstretched. Gave it a few days, did a really light workout and thought I was in the clear. Gradually upped the weights but I guess it was too soon. This started about 3 weeks ago. I felt a weird tightness this past Sunday and that’s when I knew it was messed up

Damn bro! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Walked up to a struggling squatter again today and corrected their form/gave unsolicited advice after peeping their form like

It’s true what the say, you do what you want when you’re poppin’.
diddydatazz2.png

Thanks man, I’m already on bpc. Hoping it helps

word?! how did get access to it, isn’t it still kinda experimental? were you using prior to this pec injury?

starting to get these standing backflips cleaner, finally attempted this kip up, back handspring to backflip combination i been thinking about trying for the longest…not quite as fluid as i was hoping & still super slow but that i finally just sent it was progress

For you fathers out there, how did you balance a new born with your fitness? My wife should be giving birth within the next few days and just wondering how some of you handled it. I know shouldn't be worrying about working out with a baby on the way lol.

For you fathers out there, how did you balance a new born with your fitness? My wife should be giving birth within the next few days and just wondering how some of you handled it. I know shouldn't be worrying about working out with a baby on the way lol.

I don’t have an answer because I have never been a father but THEY will try to tell you that they can’t imagine not working out in general let alone because of a new born :rolleyes

Not serious guys :lol: And congrats, man! It’ll be tough but it depends - how much time do you spend working out now? How often? Do you want to maintain that? I feel like depending on what you’re doing and your immediate term goals that you can condense and/or shift your workout(s) around.

So let’s start there…

congratulations g! not a dad so i cede the floor on the advice but i’d imagine it’s going to be a ‘get in where you fit in’ type ting w/a newborn and wife!

Bring him to the gym with you in bubble wrap? Expose him to fitness early i guess.

Congrats!!!!

Back
Top Bottom