Stay/get back in shape...Vol: Motivation

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Arnold was NOT lying when he said the pump is on the greatest feelings ever. Just did like 3 sets of push ups to failure, just because and the feeling is
pimp.gif
. The pump is a great motivator imo

Same
pimp.gif

Arnold was NOT lying when he said the pump is on the greatest feelings ever. Just did like 3 sets of push ups to failure, just because and the feeling is
pimp.gif
Arnold was roided out...his pump was much different

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

anybody try Gaspari SizeOn after work out?

it's a creatine...
size on is INTRA

which means you should sip it during your work out

superpump/size on stack will bulk you crazy

id recc that stack for more serious folks in the gym who are looking to put on mass not somebody who is working on getting in shape or into a schedule

yo a1...

if i work out at night...

like 9-10 pm...

will i have trouble going to sleep if i stack those?

most people will

depends on your stim tolerance

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

pimp.gif
Arnold was roided out...his pump was much different

this does not mean people who do not take anabolic steroids cannot enjoy a good pump

i always do, its an awesome feeling/look an you feel invincible for a lil while

daytona keep doin what you do

in the end...........its all beneficial anyways.

jus ate two tuna sandwhiches on wheat for lunch diced a hardboiled egg n with it... bomb

now im rdy to go crush my back and abs
pimp.gif

nobody make me laugh too hard tonight... worse feeling n the world = sore abs + OD laughing

Originally Posted by Grimey

Is eating a lot of Bananas bad for you?
How much is a lot and how spread out is it? I read somewhere, probably in Mens Health mag, a while back that you shouldn't consume too muchfruit in one sitting (unless after working out) because the starch will turn into sugar.

I have about 2 bananas through out the day. One with breakfast before I hit the gym. And the other for a snack later on. I like to spread out the group offruits.

On another note, I stopped by my boy's car meet last night at his shop after spinning and damn I can't believe that was me last year...having pizzas,donuts, and soda at 10pm-12am. SMH. There were dudes who haven't seen me in a while and swore I was snorting stuff to lose weight. I just tell them...Istopped doing that..and pointed to the food they're eating.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

HELP! I'm having an emergancy!

I got a crazy urge to go enjoy some ice cream out the freezer and watch W. , but I know it's no good for me! How devistating would the damage be? Save me...
Good source of Calcium and Protein. but dont OD on it. Treat it as a...well...treat
laugh.gif

I got a crazy urge to go enjoy some ice cream out the freezer and watch W. , but I know it's no good for me! How devistating would the damage be? Save me...
Good source of Calcium and Protein. but dont OD on it. Treat it as a...well...treat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

There were dudes who haven't seen me in a while and swore I was snorting stuff to lose weight. I just tell them...I stopped doing that..and pointed to the food they're eating.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

laugh.gif
You can get some low fat ice cream. There's some good tasting ones from Skinny Cow that are around 100-150 cals. I have one every now andthen.

Originally Posted by wj4

Is eating a lot of Bananas bad for you?
How much is a lot and how spread out is it? I read somewhere, probably in Mens Health mag, a while back that you shouldn't consume too much fruit in one sitting (unless after working out) because the starch will turn into sugar.

I have about 2 bananas through out the day. One with breakfast before I hit the gym. And the other for a snack later on. I like to spread out the group of fruits.

On another note, I stopped by my boy's car meet last night at his shop after spinning and damn I can't believe that was me last year...having pizzas, donuts, and soda at 10pm-12am. SMH. There were dudes who haven't seen me in a while and swore I was snorting stuff to lose weight. I just tell them...I stopped doing that..and pointed to the food they're eating.

Usually 2 sometimes 3.. Spread throughout the day. So I guess i'm good

Nah you're good, man. In a given day..I probably consume overall 2 bananas, 3 oranges, a mango, 1/4 of a watermelon, and 2-3 sweet potatoes.
laugh.gif

I'm gonna start a membership at the Y tomorrow, I've been out of the gym seriously for about a year, and even though I look "decent" I needto tighten up.

I made some good progress back then, but I've fallen off somethin major.

Long read but some good/crazy info....
eek.gif

New development builds ripped muscles legally

2089_7e129ce2-77db-41f4-a728-2992e702d076.jpg

(ARA) - Researchers in New Jerseyhave developed an effective, healthy and legal alternative to steroids. The weekly parade of amateur and professional athletes being exposed for using steroidsmay be a thing of the past.

Steroids are not safe

Many athletes and fitness fanatics have been willing to live with the legal, professional, and health risks of illegal steroids. But studies and researchindicate anabolic steroids merely inflate muscles (hence the term "juiced") without permanent beneficial results. There are also unpleasant andharmful side effects of steroid use ranging from diabetes, rage, aggression and uncontrollable mood-swings, to significant changes in physiology not natural tothe user's gender.

How is real muscle built?

Healthy muscle tissue is the product of a well-coordinated simultaneous series of activities and processes in the body system. Effective exercise that stressesmuscles and ligaments causes them to suffer tiny micro-tears, creating the soreness from exercise. These micro-tears are repaired by stem cells migrating frombone marrow thereby building new muscle tissue. It is important to note that this is additional muscle tissue, not the temporary enlarged effect that anabolicsteroids create.

While the muscle repair process is ongoing, the greatest degree of stem cell activity takes place during REM sleep, which is the body's normal regenerationtime. So sleep is also a vital part of building muscle.

A healthier approach

To develop a healthier approach to "being ripped," a creative team, led by Dr. Robert Shorr, recognized that accelerating the stem cell activity andsleep were equally important parts of fitness. They also formulated compounds to address the aggregate interaction and synergy of all-natural proteins, enzymesand amino acids, including a stem cell agonist, a trace mineral called indium and components to support natural, non habit-forming sleep processes

The core muscle building component, "eggplant extract," is a natural dietary adult stem cell agonist. The eggplant extract quickly goes to workrecruiting the sleeping adult stem cells in bone marrow and starts repairing the micro-tears and building new muscle. It is that combination of elements andinteractions that works like magic, for the ultimate easy and safe results we each want, need and deserve.

Real-life results

Corey and Paul Simpson of Tampa, Fla., both professional athletes and trainers, currently working with professional football and baseball players and boxers,were recruited to participate in and monitor the initial Stemulite life trials. They worked with and monitored more than 20 athletes over a 1-month period,changing nothing in their routine, but adding Stemulite to their daily diet. As the results came back, it was clear that the addition of Stemulite to theirregimens produced consistent and congruent results, including:

• Dramatic increase in strength and improved endurance
  • Reduced recovery time to hours not days
  • More repetitions and improved muscle definition
  • A decrease in body mass index (BMI) and greater muscle tone
  • Higher sustained energy and more consistent energy throughout the day
  • Improved rest and sleep -- the most common benefit
"Stemulite is the most powerful supplement I have ever put into my body, period," says Corey Simpson, a former Mr. Florida and now active fitnessprofessional. "In the first couple of weeks of using Stemulite, I increased the weight I was lifting by 30 percent and I doubled the amount of repetitionsin my workout. It was a little hard to believe."

Michael George, one of Hollywood's most sought-after trainers and fitness experts, has also discovered the remarkable and measurable benefits of theStemulite Fitness Formula. George, who is an author of several bestselling books, recommends Stemulite Fitness Formula to all his clients who are looking forbetter sleep, greater strength and endurance, and faster recovery time.

Yo lurkin, or whoever else....I have a hard time trying to put on the pounds, so would a good gainer help me out?

what do you recommend?

Yo lurkin, or whoever else....I have a hard time trying to put on the pounds, so would a good gainer help me out?

what do you recommend?

Eat more. A good weight gainer might help, but you're gonna make better gains with solid foods. If you're a hardgainer and you've beenlifting for a little while with no gains, look at what you eat in a day and try to figure out how much protein, carbs, calories, etc... you're taking in. You might just need more protein in each meal and you might need to eat more frequently, like 6-7 times a day instead of 3-5.

As far as mass-gaining shakes, avoid Mass-Tech by muscletech, since it's just a ton of sugar and very little protein versus everything else. Best ones IMOare Isomass extreme gainer by universal nutrition, Real Mass by Gaspari, and Stealth by VPX. You could also get Pro-Blend 55 by Optimum Nutrition and thenchop up some dry oatmeal in a food processor and add that to your shakes and drink that between meals twice a day, just not near your workout times.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

what do you recommend?
Gainer is only a high calorie shake, making it easier to gain weight. You want to make sure the weight you gain is more muscle than fat.

What you want to do, is post up your workout routine and diet and let some people take a look at it.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

not to disappoint but that's an ad masquerading as a health/science article.

steroids > anything

Lol... I was laughing almost the whole way through. Im not gonn front though... If i didnt know what i know, id be buying eggplants right now

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

not to disappoint but that's an ad masquerading as a health/science article.

steroids > anything

Lol... I was laughing almost the whole way through. Im not gonn front though... If i didnt know what i know, id be buying eggplants right now
guarantee it makes some money too lol, people want to believe in miracles

yo whats that protein you posted up a while back in some thread in the s&t forum? it was unflavored, unsweetened, just good high-qualityy wpi.

Back
Top Bottom