STEAL ALERT: NFL Nike Elite jerseys 50% off

finna grab one tomorrow..

need help on sizing tho.. im 6ft 200lbs... im guessing a 44(lg) would do the trick.. 

anyone have any input on this?

Just got mine. Thanks for looking out. 

glad it worked out for some of you guys.

still wish they had a Stafford 40 but meh, im glad others took advantage even though selection wasnt that great.

called this morning only had a size 52 Austin and 56 Romo left in cowboys !!!

guess i waited too long!? still would like to see pics of people who have successfully purchased!

dude also told me that they would not be gettin a restock.. this was his last batch of jerseys for the year..

he also mentioned that they used to work with Mitchell&Ness that is why they are having the sale similar to the yearly M&N site!

If its too good to be true, then it is.

Unless one of you brehs post pics.

:stoneface:

once again, jerseys are 1000% authentic.

go check there facebook if you want proof, mind you this was posted on a jersey forum and none of those dudes mess with fakes.... :rolleyes

Hoodies at M&N are like 60% off :wow: :wow: :wow:

regular $90 use the VIP2012 code

SKU Item Shipping Price Qty Line Total
8484A-005-LALVNAU-1 Los Angeles Lakers Stadium Full Zip Hoody - Tailored - Small Unshipped
$32.40
1 $32.40
8484A-10C-S49VPUU-1 San Francisco 49ers Stadium Full Zip Hoody - Tailored - Small Unshipped
$32.40
1 $32.40

SubTotal: $64.80
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $12.00
Handling: $0.00
$76.80

Last edited:
hmm, thanks for that, i was thinking of buying some Nike Nfl off lids but lets see if M&N has any nice ones.

Got my Jersey. Thanks again Zyzz, hope this changes the doubters

142ey2t.jpg

xm0qza.jpg

34q7mmp.jpg

nn18uh.jpg

It is TAD big for me but with a sweatshirt on it is fine. I will probably just keep it and not go through the whole "Got it as a gift etc etc" Especially since a lot of the stores do not carry these compared to the Gameday and Limited

Thanks OP.. unfortunately, I missed out cause' they only have 8 or so players left, it's a great feeling when you can catch those jersey blow out sales... 

And incase anyone was wondering what the difference between the 3 different jersey styles (Game, Limited and Elite), here's the differences, per Nike:

Nike offers three types of NFL jerseys for sale: Elite, Limited, and Game.

The Elite 51 uniform was adopted by most NFL teams*, this jersey is worn by most NFL team players. 

The Nike NFL Elite Jersey is based on the on-field Elite 51 Uniform Jersey and is Nike's premium game day jersey. This jersey features these elements:

Zoned stretch fabric for a close fit

Highly flexible embroidered premium twill numbers

Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck

Strategic ventilation over major heat zones

Water repelling fabric to stay lightweight all day

No-tag neck label for clean comfort

Hand crafted inside and out for lasting, premium comfort

Men's sizes 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60 ($250)

* - Four teams opted for all of the Elite 51 transformation elements except for the Flywire collar - Cowboys, Patriots, Texans and Steelers). Five teams opted out of the Elite 51 transformation and kept the existing jersey design - Raiders, Packers, Eagles, Falcons, Panthers. The remaining 23 teams opted for the full Elite 51 transformation.

The Nike NFL Limited Jersey allows you to represent in premium game day style. The key elements include:

Tailored fit designed for movement

Flywire strength resists stretch around the neck

Strategic ventilation over major heat zones

Highly flexible embroidered premium twill numbers

Price $135.

The Nike NFL Game Jersey lets you stay true to your team all day, everyday, game day. The key details are:

Tailored fit designed for movement

Silicon print numbers for a light and soft feel

Men's sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL ($100)

Men's extended sizes XXXL, XXXXL ($110)

Women's sizes XS, S, M, L, XL ($95)

Kid's GS, S, M, L, XL ($70)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom