STEAL ALERT: NFL Nike Elite jerseys 50% off

I got mine, and jersey is mint... only had size 48... a little too big... is there anywhere i can take it to exchange for a different size? i need an Aaron rodgers 44

Question

My steelers Big Ben Elite has a flywire collar,but my troy does not. Is the Ben a mistake? Both ordered from nike.com

I got mine, and jersey is mint... only had size 48... a little too big... is there anywhere i can take it to exchange for a different size? i need an Aaron rodgers 44
this..

I wouldnt mind going on  a mission to exchange the size.. I recently went to my local mall, and not one store carried the elite jerseys!

:stoneface:
once again, jerseys are 1000% authentic.
go check there facebook if you want proof, mind you this was posted on a jersey forum and none of those dudes mess with fakes.... :rolleyes

i stand corrected. that revis jersey posted looks straight.

Got my 2 jerseys in today. I'm happy with them. I'll exchange my size 44 revis for a 48 and keep the ray Lewis I got

No, a friend of my mine works for the Giants. I didnt know about ebay frauds, but the equiptment managers put on those patches, the jerseys dont come that way. LOL how much money can you make off of those?

Considering they're impossible to get unless you strip one off a gamer, I'd say that they are more valuable than the average $15 patches.

Last edited:
No, a friend of my mine works for the Giants. I didnt know about ebay frauds, but the equiptment managers put on those patches, the jerseys dont come that way. LOL how much money can you make off of those?

Considering they're impossible to get unless you strip one off a gamer, I'd say that they are more valuable than the average $15 patches.

yup, if they are in fact 100% authentic from the giants and with some kind of real proof and you could get a lot of them then you can make some money. people would easily buy them up

Question

My steelers Big Ben Elite has a flywire collar,but my troy does not. Is the Ben a mistake? Both ordered from nike.com
Four teams opted for all of the Elite 51 transformation elements except for the Flywire collar - Cowboys, Patriots, Texans and Steelers).

The Ben Elite shouldn't have the flywire collar as Pitt opted against it.. So it's either a mistake or not an elite jersey.. 

Last edited:
Mad I missed this... But This Week is Black Friday... And Hope NFL Shop has a deal going on with elites...

yup, if they are in fact 100% authentic from the giants and with some kind of real proof and you could get a lot of them then you can make some money. people would easily buy them up

I bet you could get at least $40 off of one of those patches.

Back
Top Bottom