STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

I just don't understand why after the release date you wouldn't want to get rid of anything left sitting but I'll be damned if I'm paying 300 to spend another 200.

I just don't understand why after the release date you wouldn't want to get rid of anything left sitting but I'll be damned if I'm paying 300 to spend another 200.

It's dumb. I'm not buying leftover $50 BBC tee's that dropped in 2012 so I can spend more dough on kicks. Last pair I bought there was the Fear Pack 5s and they knew better than to try to make us buy any other BS.

It's dumb. I'm not buying leftover $50 BBC tee's that dropped in 2012 so I can spend more dough on kicks. Last pair I bought there was the Fear Pack 5s and they knew better than to try to make us buy any other BS.
Its frustrating. Im there, you have my size in both the yeezy foams and those futures. I will buy both on the spot, but they want to hit me for 450 more to spend the 500 on shoes. I guess theres people who will do it so good for them. Theyre basically getting resale i guess

Its frustrating. Im there, you have my size in both the yeezy foams and those futures. I will buy both on the spot, but they want to hit me for 450 more to spend the 500 on shoes. I guess theres people who will do it so good for them. Theyre basically getting resale i guess

It's just corny. I'm not knocking their hustle but it certainly let's you know how things are going for them. If that's the case, just sell them out the backdoor to people you already know will pay resale. It just makes the business look bad honestly.

Way of wade join it

I have a couple pairs of flyknit lunar's. They are actually really nice shoes for nikes. I wanted to pick up a pair of the AM's but Im way too cheap ha-ha

shaw333 shaw333 I hear you man, I wasn't paying $225 for these. I stacked a 15% off coupon with two rewards cards I had at Finishline and got these for $151.

FNL lets you stack reward cards? I had 5 sitting in my wallet before blowing them on crap before they expired.

DS Kobe 8 Elite Blk/gold Size 10 215 shipped comes with un-used lunarlon 8 inserts in addition to the elite ones

DS Nike Bo Jackson Trainer SC High QS Elephant Print Size 9.5 150 shipped

Still trying to sell these. Knock off 15.00 for local pick up

jus went to monroeville mall an they only had 1 kd elite in my size left. put it on $5 layaway at FTL. used a bday coupon an got em for $180 flat.

Copped on a disco even though I said I tap out on JB. I'm glad they're to wear Bc they have a nice split of the "leather" on one of the toe boxes.

As usual nothing worth speaking of at tanger or Grove city, except for the wifey getting her 5th and 6th pairs of free runs

Last edited:
I know I need to live by my hash tag but I'm a fan of elephant print. They'll be nice to run into the ground.

Back
Top Bottom