STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

The black laces are too much of a "blackout" look for me.
Thats kind of how I feel too. Im going to piss around with the GITD3m ones today and see what they look like in.

On a side note these things shimmer in sunlight like no other 3m shoe Ive had. I think they may have entered into my top 3 of all time or is at least a very close 4th with the playoff VIII, HHG XIII, and the playoff XII.

Anyone going for the bats or the yeezys today?

broken bats no, yeezy yes. if anyone wants the bats for retail let me know and ill try on nike.com this morning but no flakes lol

Went to add to cart for the bats just to see how the site reacted and it went through the image select, then to the add 5 + 5. Answered all correctly and it started over again. So I picked all the images correctly again and it would never take me to the waiting in line/add to cart. If this happens later today Im going to flip ****.

I got the image thing twice, had to pick 8 pictures. Then waited in line and sold out in one minute. I want gonna cop but was just feeling it out. Shxt went quick. I hope I get more foams tonight

Yeezy foams. If a restock ever happens a pair of the IVs and Bred 1s. Then I just want as many pairs as I can get of the concord lows for me and what would be my wedding party and I need the IIs on June 7. Then Im out of Nikes except on a very limited basis, and thankfully way of wades dont drop 50 pairs every other day like the Swoosh does.

agreed... barely anyone got thru from what ive seen. im still in line for some re-attempts. just keep tryin bro

Joke. Maybe they should have put them back in my cart like they were last Saturday morning.

Ended up going black 3m

skep skep don't worry they're yours. I've just been running ragged for the past couple weeks. Hopefully we can get together this weekend

Couple size ls at c3 gabes

All good bro no rush. I'm working on selling my car, hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom