STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

These are just sexy as hell. I thought they were **** when I 1st saw the pictures but in person I'm impressed

yeah they def look better in person, i was impressed with the grade of material and detail

Sorry to sabotage but im just sick of watching a Pittsburgh team lay a fat egg when the ball is in thier court.

my boy said he just picked up 7 pairs of yeezy foams at villa on a random in store restock. FML

I'm about to visit Pittsburgh this weekend. Any good places to find retro Js & KB9 elites? Any Nike outlets nearby thats worth the trip?

bubu theres 2 outlets, one south of pgh, one north of.
also, theres a few shops in pgh that are worth visiting. Villa, Social Status (never been there, shady), and RefreshPGH is a new consignment store put up by a NT member here

I wouldn't go to either of the Nike outlets here and expect to find any retro Js (or anything else good from what I've seen the last few visits to both of them).

id agree as well... he just asked what there was lol
in all reality, pittsburgh isnt a great sneaker city.
im just another collector, but i do all i can to help promote more sneakerheads and activities.

While I have only lived here all my life I don't have much to compare it to. However, I'm thankful it's not as crazy as it is new York or elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom