STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Thanks guys. There probably won't be retro Js in any outlets in this planet. Lol. Anyone here knows any retailers that still has kobe 9 elites?

Not many stores here get Kobe, but Ross park mall had 2 stores that got the last release (black lows)

I live like 10min from tanger, they usually don't have anything too crazy but there definitely has been some nice stuff. It goes really really quick though

Got through for a pair of 5Lab3s on FootLocker this morning - only thing I was going for today.  You guys get anything today?

Actually.. now that I think about it, I do recall people in the SB thread complaining that villa got an SB account and they aren't even a skate shop

Lol. yeah you could say im trolling that thread but i really want to grab a pair of the 1s due out. ill have to check around here. Not up on any skate shops around here but i remember shady side had one.

theres "One Up Skate Shop" and another one, but from what I was told, none of em have accounts anymore. you follow PK on IG? @pittsburgh_kickz i believe. he has plugs at all the local SB suppliers and usually sells most releases close to or at retail.

I don't think Villa got the 1st JB x SB that came out. To me this one is def. a cool idea, but I don't know how the "peeling paint" is going to go over outside the sneaker community. I feel like people who aren't into shoes are going to be like look at this dude who has on his house painting shoes at the mall/club/bar/game.

In that respect, some of the stuff Nike comes up with and it sells out in seconds blows my mind. When most of us were kids you would have got laughed out of class for these. Now they'll sell well over retail. I just wish the bubble would burst so I didn't need to jump through hoops to get my shoes. With that said, once I finally find the new house there's an open invitation to anyone who wants to come paint, and I will drip paint all over your kicks and you can have a 1 of 1 Shaw333 x Nike/Adidas/Fila/Reebok/WoW collab.

I have some royal 1s that need airbrushed. Im all in lol. Part of me sees this not being too difficult because of the niche factor, the other part sees hypebeasts in my nightmares.

I may be one of the only ones who thinks Carmines are not a nice shoe, and I love VIs. I hope for everyone theyre as available as the Infared VI was

Last edited:
I know, I'm glad I dont want them. Tired of the JB hassle on Saturdays. June 7 is circled on my calendar. II's have been simple to get all year. I'm sure these red/white's will end up being semi-difficult becuase it's my JB-semi-retirement shoe. One last middle finger from JB

anyone get thru on the restock? i got concord low and yeezy foam on it. sweeet

Nothing I wanted that I didn't already have. As a matter of fact, I need to unload a few kicks I'm never going to wear...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom