STEEL CITY (Pittsburgh) NT'ers STAND UP!!!

Wade is the fxckin man I don't care what anyone says. Dude has crazy skill

At one point my opinion was that Mario was the best first overall pick in any sport ever but i think Duncan might have taken that distinction.

Haha enjoy Dwade tying Mr. Duncan in rings this year. He already proved Mr. Durant wrong saying hes no longer top 10. In 2 weeks he can take his spot as an all time great.
Is that why it looks like 'Bron is trying to do it all himself?

are you kidding me bro? he didnt even take the clutch shots at the end of games. bosh had the same score as him in one or more games. same goes for wade. you're far from right

Wade's literally rested all year for this series. You had Manu down last year this year's excuse will be Parker. If Parker isn't 100 % this will be like the heat thunder series from 12.

Anyone know if you can get scammed with a western union payment? A guy wants to buy a pair from me and wants to send thru WU. Input please?

I wouldn't do it. Too much shady stuff going on with Western Union.

Last edited:

By the way.......Give it to me.....Again!!!! Why in the world must we wait for Thursday

I'm in no rush. Allows me to get done sleep tonight and tomorrow before all these late games.
And I just received this email earlier today. Hopefully they'll be here just in time for another ring!

Those are so sexy. What my 2ks should have looked like. Or maybe even a gold posite so it couldn't have been id'ed

I probably would if these 2ks sold. I dont know where people are getting these insane trade offers and prices from . I have mine on ebay for 1000 and I keep getting offers at 750. People are getting multilple pairs Preludes, DBs, ect in trade and I havent got 1 offer and got shot down on a pair of prelude Vs or DB Xs straight up. If I dont get the 1000 I'll just let them sit in my closet. Its not like a restock is coming on them.

I'm surprised they haven't moved at a G. I've seen plenty purple sell at 1200-1500. Put em in the market place here on nt. Just make sure to tag and date the picture

Baaaaaaallllllllllllll nnnnniiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttt. Ugh can't believe this isn't starting until after 9. F you nba.

I cant get over how they schedule like 2 nights between games. Its gonna go for 2 weeks.

dvr and watch it in the AM. do that sometimes. just stay off the computer and phone completely in the meantime cuz updates come from EVERYWHERE!

Yawn. You guys better hope Lebron doesnt play the rest of the series haha. You won the 1st game in Mia last year too. Game 1 is always a loss for the heat.

Back
Top Bottom